Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: 1v1 Tourney!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At 6pm server time I will be hosting the weekly 1v1 tourney if we can get enough people to join! so you guys have a little over 9 hours to let everyone know!
Also after the 1v1 tourney I will try to put together a monster bash for the people that dont pvp......hopefully we can get a bunch of people on for these events. Im looking forward to it!
*bump*

4 hours until the Tourney!
2 hours Big Grin
we only had 3 people come, so I will try and host it again tomorrow same time 6pm server time!
yea i didn't know 6pm server time was like noon.....i was still asleep lol

can the time be pushed back a bit? i remember 10pm server time was like the time ppl got on back when it was hosted.
I can host at 6pm server time only because I have to golf at 8pm server time....but next weekend I can push it back if people need me 2.
Sorry guys I can not host today i Just found out I have to stay at work for a extra 6 hours cause someone called in. Im sorry! Anyways I will hold a poll to see what time you guys would prefer me to hold the weekly at. Once again sorry guys.