Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: A Idea to all about donations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gatin Wrote:I know about it, I have in view of that that played lately more than 200 persons, but units agree to offer only.

What I think he is saying rabbi is he has played another server with 200 people and doesnt have to pay anything. He was asking if we can gurantee 50+ clients once the new server is here if he donated. Speaking of donating Why dont you donate Rabbi you seemed to spent the most Online time out of anyone on this shard.....Without a new server the shard could die. What else would you do with your spare time?
imagine if he lost all his gold? LOL rabbi u might want to consider donating Tongue
LudaKrishna Wrote:imagine if he lost all his gold? LOL rabbi u might want to consider donating Tongue

I have considered it, but I need to get some financial aspects in order before I potentially throw some money into the pot. I'd personally like to see anyone that spent a considerable amount of time on the shard to donate $10-25. With someone willing to supplement at $500 it wouldn't take long to get it.

We've got $359 left really.
I will be donating 200 of the 500 i promised tomorrow or saturday just as a insurance that im serious if you guys can pull together the 500 dollars. SO START DONATING!
well, here's my 100. hope it will work out well. ;]
You guys are awesome... I'm having a guitar on it's way from Canada, and it will cost me literally all my money. But if I still have money for food and maybe a little more after I've paid everything, I'll most likely donate a couple of dollars! Won't problably be much more than $10, but at least it's something. Big Grin
Theo Wrote:well, here's my 100. hope it will work out well. ;]

Jackal Wrote:I will be donating 200 of the 500 i promised tomorrow or saturday just as a insurance that im serious if you guys can pull together the 500 dollars. SO START DONATING!

:3some: Much lub to you guys!! :3some:

Donation meter updated!
Glad to see this shard still kickin'. Was wonderin', I got a few bucks I might be willing to donate. But the problem is, I only donate using money orders. Any news regarding money orders? -Thx
hmmmm.. it's very tempting.. if Jackal really plans to donate 500 big ones me and shifty are thinking about donating some money too.. I'll check back and see how the meter is running in a few days/a week
Aeorox Wrote:Glad to see this shard still kickin'. Was wonderin', I got a few bucks I might be willing to donate. But the problem is, I only donate using money orders. Any news regarding money orders? -Thx

I'm not really sure what a money order is since I live in Sweden. But I know that the best way to send money is through paypal. But a bank transfer would be ok as well.
I'm not going to accept money sent through postal mail though since it could easily be stolen or "disappear".

Eighty Swords

A money order is like a check but the bank certifies it saying this person really has this much money. That way when you try to cash it it won't bounce on you.
ok, we've made it to 500! it's all up to you jackal!
Pages: 1 2 3