Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: New Event Tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow I will be hosting a new event. This event will not be PvP or PvM so everyone can join. I do not want to give away the details just yet but I will say that you will have a chance at getting a one of a kind mount and maybe more depending on your luck.

If all goes well with the event I will be hosting a few other events as well. These events will take place in the afternoon (EST), once I get home, so be sure to log in tomorrow!
What day? Sunday? Monday?
Sunday, sometime around the usual server restart roughly.
nice, i think im free then Smile
The event was alot of fun, maybe we can have one of these once a month?
thank you shade for hosting, it was alot of fun Big Grin
If someone publish this post in spanish forum, more spanish players join in event...

Chad

beret Wrote:If someone publish this post in spanish forum, more spanish players join in event...

Sounds like a good plan. You could do it.

Eighty Swords

Kinda late for him to do it when he only reads it after the event. I think even if staff posted in english in the other threads maybe people will see it! Smile

Chad

Eighty Swords Wrote:Kinda late for him to do it when he only reads it after the event. I think even if staff posted in english in the other threads maybe people will see it! Smile

Considering the posts before mine, I thought it would be obvious that I mean future events. I guess not. Why ask someone do something that you want when you could very well do it yourself? Enthusiastic post of a player could even be better than a standard event post done by staff.