Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: I'm done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well as the Thread Title says I'm done with uo or atleast as staffmember. I've been playing since I was 11 years old and I've been trapped since it Tongue I'm just tired of it though.

I was waiting till we got a decent player base to leave so you can't say I leave because of low playerbase, but It's time to leave .

I leave you all here with an awsome staffteam and a brilliant shard, I'm sure you will enjoy as always. Anyway you may see me online for time to time but I don't think ill log too much.

Thanks everyone for beeing there Tongue
Where you leave??
Come back brother... be fast, be fast, be fast...
:mad:
or....
:whipping:
galdor Wrote:where you leave??
Come back brother... Be fast, be fast, be fast...
:mad:
Or....
:whipping:

:d
SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad we will surely miss you........ i hope you come back one day in the future :o... take care and thanks for everything!

p.s: espero que no sea a jugar wow que te vas con felipe ehh -_- porke si es asi ire alla y os petare a los dos novatines!

Eighty Swords

Ciao mito Sad thanks for all the work you put into inx and xuo too Smile
woah this is something i didn't see, but yea dude thx for the efforts in xuo/inx
Sad day, this day. Cry
You will be missed Sad Farewell!
MitoL33to... man... we've played sooo much UO together bro.. I actually never thought that this day would come bro. Serioisly though, thanks for everything you've done in all the shards and its clear that you were a very good staffmember and we'll always have our good memories and Espantapajaros will miss you puta! We have eachothers MSN though so we'll keep in touch like always... Just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work and thank you for those good duels we had in the last few years.

Regards,
Scarecrow [Prototype].
Take it easy mito. You can now join the Retired GM Hall of fame!! If there actually was one:eek::eek:

Eighty Swords

Oops at first I read Viz's message as "You can now join the Retarded GM Hall of fame!!" lol
Retired, Retarded.. Same thing.
Big Grin
Pages: 1 2