Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Voteing Rewards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wz having a look around and i seen summin and i thaught wz cool and a good idea. When you vote you get took to a page and made to enter your account name then a id number on the shard webpage, then it directs you to the voting site so you can cast your vote. Every time you vote within in the 12 hour period you get 1 vote point and points are spendable to get things like mounts and armour/mats, special items all at various prices of vote points.

Thaught it wz worth mentioning good idea to get votes in.
Not a bad idea Lev, but I am thinking the economy is already kinda screwed because you have a few active people who dont care about it by making items WAY to cheap. I dont think you can have items given as rewards which will make a char better than another char. (ie weps and armor) Plus people will just sell the mounts making the economy even worse off than it is right now. I think you are on to something though, maybe people could add a few ideas to this thread.
True but jst to remember its only every 12 hours you can get 1 vote point so mounts can be like 50-70 points making a good month of voting every day "twice a day if desperate for it". They could also maybe put a high price on weps which can't be used by any other player like GM Reward items, maybe hued or rare if possible.

Eighty Swords

A little while back I suggested paying people a few hundred gp everytime you vote and Taran (or possibly another staff, don't remember for sure) said that's against the voting site rules so this sort of thing might be too. Good try though! Smile
I love your negative thinking dude, but if X shard can do it, i dnt see how its against vote rules to give out rewards for ther time spent voteing and x shard is going strong.

Eighty Swords

I'm just stating the facts, not trying to be negative. Get your panties outta a bunch...

smoke

i'm pretty sure this is against the voting rules as where we once had a gump that gave you few money when you voted
Yes that would be against the voting websites rules

Brekmata73

Just looked at my points for the first time as I havent logged into it in a few months. I was checking out the rewards, I dont see any rewards for not using support since Feb. Just wondering if it was dropped?