Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Thief Alert!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is another shard stealing our players. There sending players over to take ours away.
Let me know what their names are ingame so I can check the speech logs and ban them.
Ok if i give the name of the one player who wanted me to leave inx can i get another gm mining reward pick axe i made a post already in the questions and answers section. The player was Berto (hippies) guild.

smoke

Token Wrote:Ok if i give the name of the one player who wanted me to leave inx can i get another gm mining reward pick axe i made a post already in the questions and answers section. The player was Berto (hippies) guild.

LOL so because you did something to help stop prevent player loss you want something in return? ive broughten over 13-20 players to this shard over the last year and a half JUST from people i know in real life if i brought other people i knew over the internet thats another 10-14 players

wheres my 30-40 gm rewards for helping the shard? why the hell are you that special?
lmao it's like saying reward me for reporting a bug LOL
So another shard tring to steal our players is not serious wtf smoke. I almost didnt give up the name but i figure i get sumin out of it. Why should you get a gm reward item for recruiting players wth. I am not special but i didnt leave the shard any because of low player base. Plus i am a crafter on the shard and that is why the shard has some players on it and my main goal on inx is to gm all skills for once on one shard just for bragging rights and my friends in real life to see. I made a stupid mistake upon losing my gm mining reward pick axe so it is my loss and shouldnt be none of your concern. Also this is the only time i am going to ask for another one. If i get another one or not ill still mine anyways i already got the skill. Ill let Taran decide on that. Sometimes bug reporting can be rewarding. And i am not posting no more about my loss , I tore my bank,house up to make sure i just didnt drop it some where. It just a r/r/n pick axe. My stupidity and loss on the dang thing.
Quote:Sometimes bug reporting can be rewarding.

80 should have tons of rewards then LOL, but yea i'll rememeber that next time I find a bug cuz if i don't get anything out of it I won't report it.

It's basically wut ur logic is stating.

smoke

Token Wrote:So another shard tring to steal our players is not serious wtf smoke. I almost didnt give up the name but i figure i get sumin out of it. Why should you get a gm reward item for recruiting players wth. I am not special but i didnt leave the shard any because of low player base. Plus i am a crafter on the shard and that is why the shard has some players on it and my main goal on inx is to gm all skills for once on one shard just for bragging rights and my friends in real life to see. I made a stupid mistake upon losing my gm mining reward pick axe so it is my loss and shouldnt be none of your concern. Also this is the only time i am going to ask for another one. If i get another one or not ill still mine anyways i already got the skill. Ill let Taran decide on that. Sometimes bug reporting can be rewarding. And i am not posting no more about my loss , I tore my bank,house up to make sure i just didnt drop it some where. It just a r/r/n pick axe. My stupidity and loss on the dang thing.

you don't get rewarded for doing the right thing, it's an obligation to do or else your just like the guy whose stealing players not to mention you don't ask for a refund on your items and youll tell them whose doing it only IF you get an r/r pickaxe back lmfao.. that's like saying hey gm i gave away 14 rr cloth in the past it was a mistake that ill never do again can i get them back plz? oh wait.. your the gm i gave them too
Yeah your supposed to report any bugs or behavior such as advertising for other shards in game.
Well if I have to gm mining again it wont bother me I was planning to stockpile ingots anyways but my main concern is my mining char GM reward work on my main char Token?
Token... As smoke said, it's an obligation to report bugs or if you are aware of other people abusing bugs or doing something else illegal. You cannot get your pick axe back, you've lost it yourself and that doesn't change even if you find people who's trying to get people from IN:X.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was fun lol.
Pages: 1 2