Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: missing items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i logged on today and noticed most of my stuff in my house was gone i know noone else has a key so something happend. i had alot of different armors and weps in the house with some rides and runes and they are gone. i can someone check this out i know before i go into my house every time i detect and track so it is impossible that someone snuck in behind me so please please check this out

Eighty Swords

I don't know if this is the case for your items, but do items not locked down decay after x days? I remember this happened to me on XUO once.
Nop... it doesn't decay.. I never locked any items.
I checked the logs and nobody has been on your account at the very least.

Are you sure nobody else had a key? Not to second guess you but sometimes people forget :p

In any case we will check into it further, though if you had any unique items or a list of specific things that went missing they would be easier to track down.

Was the stuff thats missing locked down or only the locked down items are remaining?

Eighty Swords

Do you have an easy account name and password? Maybe somebody guessed it and looted your house using your own account! Maybe if you could tell Shade the last time you logged on before you noticed everything was missing he could tell if someone logged on between then and now.

Something else to check is if you have a custom house check the moving crate. I thought I lost all my items (locked down and not locked down items) when I customized my house but they all just went in the moving crate.
see if you have your doors locked.. sometimes you can unlock it without knowing.. it happened with me once and ive been "housejacked" xD now you dont have excuse to dont come back and start playing again xD
Drama Wrote:hello i logged on today and noticed most of my stuff in my house was gone i know noone else has a key so something happend. i had alot of different armors and weps in the house with some rides and runes and they are gone. i can someone check this out i know before i go into my house every time i detect and track so it is impossible that someone snuck in behind me so please please check this out

Its definatly because your a spic Cela :icon_twisted:

Eighty Swords

ScareCrow Wrote:Its definatly because your a spic Cela :icon_twisted:

I'm not sure about this but I don't think this is the XUO drama. They just don't act anything alike, maybe it is though... and if so DRAMA WTF MAN GET ON MSN!!!

smoke

its not the same one, dramatic plays wow now =/ hes one of my best uo buds i wish he would come back -.-

Eighty Swords

smoke Wrote:hes one of my best uo buds i wish he would come back -.-

Same here!!
Shade Wrote:I checked the logs and nobody has been on your account at the very least.

Are you sure nobody else had a key? Not to second guess you but sometimes people forget :p

In any case we will check into it further, though if you had any unique items or a list of specific things that went missing they would be easier to track down.

Was the stuff thats missing locked down or only the locked down items are remaining?

Nothing unique buddy just armors and weps high end weps at that but i had a set of every armor and some great weps
scrolls were left there i dont know why but they were runes were also taken and a few mounts i doubt you will be able to find anything because muto already shot the idea down of it being anyone but my own fault. i appreciate the effort though for real i'm trying to rebuild now but its not looking to good hehe to much stuff lost .