Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: More Glassblowing items to craft!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can more items be added into the crafting of glass blowing menu I have made all but the mirror. I want to make a Mad alchemist tower and the items to chose from is alil limited. Can different color flasks and bubbling flasks be added to the menu and vials and colored skulls to craft. The requirements to craft them different colors i have no idea. Not sure what to use.

Eighty Swords

Glass skulls would be cool! There's all kinds of crazy books on them in real life Smile
You can already craft glass skulls :p

As for the other flasks, I see no harm in it. I will try to add them before the restart if I have free time.

Eighty Swords

Show off :p to be honest I never tried any glassblowing stuff, it was just something I thought would be cool Smile
Eighty Swords Wrote:Show off :p to be honest I never tried any glassblowing stuff, it was just something I thought would be cool Smile

The mirror is the coolest furniture atm... It just EPIC.

Eighty Swords

That sounds like WOW talk I'm scared Cry!! Where you been Ryuuku? Get your *ss ingame :p lol
Original Size

[Image: mirroruo.jpg]
Well I added like 20 items to the glass craft menu, which will be added on the next update. Just make sure to report any errors as I had to rush through it due to lack of time.
Are the new glass items added yet Shade? I looked and it is still the same.
Probably have to wait for a server restart since dont had one after Shade add the itens.

Eighty Swords

I think you will have to wait til next week. Taran posted today around 10am server time that there were no changes.