Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Hm, im scared.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
howsit going, thinking of playing the game, but im scared...
Its going fine, alot new things implemented you must enter to check out.

Scared of what?
Im scared to be pk'ed D: Im scared of macroing... are there many tourneys hosted? whats the highest playerbase? Does anyone care about me? snifff

Eighty Swords

I will make sweet love to you Wink
Reyn Wrote:Im scared to be pk'ed D: Im scared of macroing... are there many tourneys hosted? whats the highest playerbase? Does anyone care about me? snifff

Hey Reyn, I care about you! Wink *cuddles*

There's several tourneys hosted, and yeah you will get PKed (^^), and the highest playerbase atm is around 60 players or something around there, but it all depends on day and time, either way I think you'll have lots of fun here, so come back, you won't regret it! :]

About the macroing part: Yes you may have to macro a little, but you can choose two skills at 50% when you make your character, and then there's a "skill stone" which lets you choose from all skills that you can have, and pick three, some skills does not go straight to 100% tho, but most of them do, at least the PK/PvP-ones :] You'll be ready to gank in notime! :]

Regards,
Hate

Eighty Swords

Hate Wrote:Hey Reyn, I care about you! Wink *cuddles*

Back off! Get your own sandwich!
here comes the lagtank, without the lag
Reyn Wrote:here comes the lagtank, without the lag

You moved away from Australia? Wink

Eighty Swords Wrote:Back off! Get your own sandwich!
But Reyns sandwich looks so much more tasty.. Sad

Eighty Swords

Hate Wrote:But Reyns sandwich looks so much more tasty.. Sad

On second thought... it doesn't get any sweeter then between these buns *smacks hate's ass*. Hate we better be careful... or bart will come spank us! Wink
Yessir Mr.Toke i am in Paris.
Reyn Wrote:Yessir Mr.Toke i am in Paris.

Woho, so you'll finally get to experience real PvP ^_^ Hurray for no-more-lagtank-Reyn! :] Bring Osiris and the boys back too while you're still at it :]
Reyn Wrote:Yessir Mr.Toke i am in Paris.

Sup Reyny Big Grin

Wtf are you doing in Paris? Smile

/ Tiff
Pages: 1 2