Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: odium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks, im sad to say that during the past years it have been fun but today i am officialy resigning due to lack of time.
Sorry to hear that. Good luck!
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Happy thought happy thoughts........ No it wont help *Cries some more*.... Out of tears
sry 2 hear that...
:<

Eighty Swords

Hi my love, I know in the last year or so we argued a lot but it's sad to see you go. Thanks for all the effort you put into INX, and back on XUO too. It was all very much appreciated even though it may not have appeared so at times. And thanks for the stuff you taught me when we were staff together.
[SIZE="3"]Farewell Odium Sad Hope to see you back some day in the future. Take care and good luck with everything!

Regards,
Hate
[/SIZE]
Take care Odi. You've been one of the most committed/dedicated/invested GMs INX has ever had and it is sad to see you go.

I guess there comes a time when we must all go. May as well use this forum to say that I won't be seeing many of you around anymore either as I am leaving INX. I may be on from time to time to remind you who I am, but I'm done. For now... until then...

You'll definitely be missed Odium.

Regards.

-- The Rabbi --
Gimme some millions Rabbi, and I will never forget who you was!
Peace Odium!! Hate to see you leave.
Odium you will be missed and good luck in RL. Rabs gl homie! See you 'round! TY for all the help Big Grin
Take care!
Pages: 1 2