Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Ghost Ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yea i found 1... It has got a Treasure Chest and 1 Lich and 1 named Lich protect the chest....

[Image: 28s8oba.jpg]

smoke

thats cool do you need lock picking to open it?
I found 1 the very first day it was implemented, those nets are easy to get. Ive found a few since then. It has a NICE loot!!

You do need to lockpick and remove trap it. I think it should be harder since the loot is so good and its so easy to get it.
how many ships are there left?
You don't just stumble on them and technically there is an unlimited amount Smile

For those who have done these before, I made a slight change that will make them a bit harder after the restart.
Shade Wrote:You don't just stumble on them and technically there is an unlimited amount Smile

For those who have done these before, I made a slight change that will make them a bit harder after the restart.

cool
Shade Wrote:You don't just stumble on them and technically there is an unlimited amount Smile

Good to see that players are being listened SmileBig Grin
The chest like; Deviously (Level 5) Drawn Treasure Maps Chest
You must use lockpick on it than use spell telekinesis to trap...
Thats it but ship not stay like Tresure Chest too long... Think it stay 30 min or 45...
Oh snap, a net that brings a ghost ship out of the water! That's awesome. Brilliant idea Big Grin
Rabbi Samild Wrote:Oh snap, a net that brings a ghost ship out of the water! That's awesome. Brilliant idea Big Grin

Must be watch when its rising on the sea.... cool script... thanks Shade...
I just hope more people check it out be sure to spread the word of my awesomeness! er I mean the nets awesomeness Smile

Thank Taran too, he helped me alot with this :p

Eighty Swords

Shade Wrote:I just hope more people check it out be sure to spread the word of my awesomeness! er I mean the nets awesomeness Smile

Thank Taran too, he helped me alot with this :p

Balderdash! Only I'm awesome Big Grin I'll see about trying it out Sir!
Pages: 1 2