Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: A Greeeeedy Rabbi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Free Online Dictionary Wrote:Greedy:
1. Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to possess more than what one needs or deserves.
2. Wanting to eat or drink more than one can reasonably consume; gluttonous.
3. Extremely eager or desirous: greedy for the opportunity to prove their ability.

But my question to you is, "so what?" I've had to work for things and earn them following the same methods you've had access to for 2 years. So, "so what?" Get your asses out there and do something to make yourself fabulously wealthy, you lazy bums.

Oh, and if it's interfered with your enjoyment, I am dreadfully sorry. But you can enjoy it now.

:badgrin:
Confusedurprised:

smoke

lol it's true he did earn his money.. don't know why people have to call him greedy when they want his stuff when hes worked hard for it..
Personally i think people just see it as ignorant. Ive seen at least half of dozen people come into pits and be like who cares. Everyone knows that he is extremely wealthy ingame I just think some people find it stupid that he is bragging about it.

smoke

Jackal Wrote:Personally i think people just see it as ignorant. Ive seen at least half of dozen people come into pits and be like who cares. Everyone knows that he is extremely wealthy ingame I just think some people find it stupid that he is bragging about it.

It's like a new car when you get one you like to show it off, rabbi feels this way when he gets more and more money every day. Theres a limit on his spam so there's nothing wrong really.
Never said nothing was wrong with his spam. Just stated what i feel people think about his spam macro.
Quote:nar⋅cis⋅sism  /ˈnɑrsəˌsɪzɛm/ –noun
1. Inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.
2. Psychoanalysis. Erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.

:3
smoke Wrote:It's like a new car when you get one you like to show it off, rabbi feels this way when he gets more and more money every day. Theres a limit on his spam so there's nothing wrong really.

Yes, and they would probably take you for a ride to show all the cool gadgets it has. I think Rabbi should give me some millions to really show he's that rich Tongue
Quote:nar⋅cis⋅sism  /ˈnɑrsəˌsɪzɛm/ –noun
1. Inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.
2. Psychoanalysis. Erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.

Quote: Originally Posted by Free Online Dictionary
Greedy:
1. Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to possess more than what one needs or deserves.
2. Wanting to eat or drink more than one can reasonably consume; gluttonous.
3. Extremely eager or desirous: greedy for the opportunity to prove their ability.

Doesn't seem like something a holy man would be doing. What an odd (and questionable) rabbi indeed. Rolleyes

smoke

Yankovic Wrote:Yes, and they would probably take you for a ride to show all the cool gadgets it has. I think Rabbi should give me some millions to really show he's that rich Tongue

he could give 1.3 mil to every player on the shard if he wanted and still have millions lol..
smoke Wrote:he could give 1.3 mil to every player on the shard if he wanted and still have millions lol..

That's commie talk. :<
Take a look at how many hours his character has been in-game. I know that doesn't reflect how many hours he has actually played but you still must question how often he sees the sun. I think pity is the word you're looking for. There has to be some sort of twelve-step program. :lol:
Pages: 1 2