Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Shade's Antics Gone Too Far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I don't know if there's a place to report abuse but I thought I'd post it here.

Normally I wouldn't post about this, and honestly I didn't even lose anything of value (maybe a bit of regs but wtv not a big deal) but the fact is the way this was done was so stupid.

Events In Order:

#1) Shade promoting ganking in Occlo, that's cool I got no arguments there.

#2)After the ganking dies down a bit theres like 4-5 of us left in Occlo and shade starts mass summoning EV's and Earth Elementals thus allowing ppl who enter Occlo to be instantly killed seeing as it's the spot u enter Occlo if u come from pits. He continues mass summoning EVEN AFTER we mass dispel them, which then disrupts any further ganking.

#3) After most of the players have cleared from Occlo and gone back into pits because of this mass summoning from Shade. Shade decides to open up a gate. Now he types "Gate is open in pits", HOWEVER it looks EXACTLY like the gate for free duels and therefore anyone who thought it was a gate to the free duels ended up in Occlo in the middle of the mass summoning and other people therefore dieing instantly practically.

I don't know how staff likes to do things around here but mis-representing gates in pits is really dumb, if people aren't going to a town for a reason stop trying to force them to go. It's abuse of power and doesn't reflect the professionalism of the staff that I've seen from others while playing here.

I think there's a fine line between trying to get things going and forcing things to happen.

Shade your active a lot and you do good things, but honestly that was over the line imo
Sounds like a good time to me...... wish I wasnt dead in my house :badgrin:
the mass summon didnt kill anyone. it was set to follow shade not attack. No one died from it. Also shade mass dispelled em all. And the gate to occlo well he never said it was an event. Never said it was free duels and when the gate was opened there was nothing summoned in occlo either
teehee.

you boys are silly.

Wink
Geez man really? I log on and see 10 people sitting in the pits doing nothing... all of which are frequent participants in pvp events so I came up some ways to inspire some fights.

The summons were all under my control and not one attacked a player.

The gate was a different color, had a different name and not once did I say event. Not to mention a few minutes before the gate opened I was broadcasting ways to get players to come to Ocllo so it was quite obvious really.

I suppose I can't please all the people all the time but I bet more people had fun and actually saw an area other then the pits for once. All I'm doing is trying to remind people that they can leave the pits as its getting tiring to log on and see half the playerbase there not trying to do anything, just waiting for us to host.
uh madman idk about u but the ev's were attacking me (hell when we killed logarithm i almost died from one that was chasing me i had to dispell it), same with the earth elementals

and as far as mis-representing gates that's retarded honestly. He coulda just wrote go to occlo, it's forcing ppl to do something they don't want, if ur mis-representing gates.

What if some kid who is blue knows that's the free duels gate, has some valuable stuff on him and then dies cuz he ends up in occlo.
Is that a plot against Shade? lol
When did I force you through the gate? I didn't pull you to Ocllo, I never said crazy awesome event through the gate, nothing like that. I stated there was a gate there and that was all. The gate was a different color and named differently... Not to mention I even had the event gate visible outside the pits so people wouldnt get them confused...

The evs I summoned were under my control, someone else could have ev'd but mine did nothing. As for the earth eles, they were all under my control as well until someone attacked them (might have been you) but they were dispelled about 3 seconds later.
It seems like you are all complaining, because you have nothing better to do.
Why question the actions of the best staff member you have?
This will result in;

Shade stop caring....again.
Less events.
More...pits....

If Ocllo was being spammed... and a gate shows up... "Gate in Pits"...
It's common knowledge.

As for the summons, I believe they did not attack a fly. Wink
What if some kid who is blue knows that's the free duels gate, has some valuable stuff on him and then dies cuz he ends up in occlo.

In response to Shai: Like i mentioned in my 1st post yes shade does alot of good things but there's a line staff shouldn't cross imo. Ocllo was spammed about 10-20 mins earlier before the gate showed up. Common sense idicates that when a gate in put up in pits that has ALWAYS been the same color for an event/free duels it's going to be that. Why trick ppl into doing something? That's the line i'm talking about between staff interacting with players. There's no need to trick ppl from pits.

In response to Shade: Ev's did attack me: Scare on vent "Dude ur dying to an ev" (while I was looting Logarithm)

The color of the gate was the same as the free duels, had you put it ANOTHER color I probably wouldn't have even wrote this thread. Also by saying "forcing things to happen" I didn't mean literally teleporting me but your tricking people into going somewhere by having the same color gate for free duels leading to occlo and saying "Gate Open In Pits!!!"

Imagine some kid lost their black widow/rare wep/good armor/bunch of supplies aka bs scrolls becuz of that?
who cares its just a game. Your going to push shade away from the shard then you will just be *****ing to have him back because there is barely anythign at all going on. quit your crying like seriously. If u didnt lose anything valuable then why *****. I understand your point about what if this and this happened but it didnt so suck it up and quit complaining.
It's called making sure stupid bs doesn't happen again paulie.

I love how everyone's turning this into a "ur trying to get rid of shade thread" maybe people might want to actually read the posts here 1st.
Pages: 1 2 3 4