Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: How to delete characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Just curious because I have a character on my account that i created a WHILE ago and it bothers me seeing him there LOL because i never use it. . . what can I do to delete that one character?!

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Eighty Swords

Click on the name one time, then press the delete button at the bottom of the list of characters. I think you'll see a confirmation with the characters name there after hitting the delete button so make sure it's the right one you took then confirm or cancel.
Thanks but.. i think ive been playing uo a little too long for my problem to be that simple lol... it cant process my request it says lol...

Eighty Swords

Yea I know you've been playing a long time, but you are a scarecrow so you have no brain...

Wow that's messed up though lol! I'd try with mine but my newest char isn't 7 days old yet so I wouldn't be able to delete anyways... Maybe Taran or staff know... maybe you can't delete your chars at all since they didn't want people making extra chars every week for some free gold...
You will have to page a GM...
Lederoil Wrote:You will have to page a GM...

Correct. This is a safety feature that was enabled awhile back to make sure nobody would accidentally delete a character or if they were foolish enough to give out their pass, their characters would still be safe.
Shade Wrote:Correct. This is a safety feature that was enabled awhile back to make sure nobody would accidentally delete a character or if they were foolish enough to give out their pass, their characters would still be safe.

Daddy likes. I don't even remember where I made my character Big Grin