Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Malas and other locations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may sound like a stupid question, but I have only played on player run shards on and off since 2001 so I am not very familiar with OSI Ultima and the releases since T2A.

I don't know how to get to Malas (I didn't really know what it was until now) so could someone please tell me?

Also, are there any other land-masses that I don't know of besides the Lost Lands (which is the T2A lands right?)

Thanks so much.

I guess you could call me and old-noob.
They've released a LOT of extra maps. There's:

Felucca/Trammel / Ilshenar / Malas / and Tokuno
(Click the world to see a map.)

I think that that is also the order that they were released in. T2A lands are actually very tiny and are squeezed in next to green acres in Felucca/Trammel.

At current, only Felucca/Trammel is open to players, though we visit Malas when we go to the duel pits and a few events.

As far as plans to open up the rest of the map, I have no idea, but it'd be kinda cool. Smile
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]We have blocked so players only can be in Felucca.
Malas/Trammel/Ilshenar/Tokuno . are only used by staff (these regions are also often used for events or event areas suchs as DuelStones, Torny area) Pits is also placed outside Felucca (it is in malas).

The main reason for this is if we would make players able to use more than Felucca the world would simply be too big.

Maybe more areas will be opened in the future. (ie a house region outside of felucca where player can place their houses. This is not something we are thinking about at this moment tough)

Also it is alot better for us to use Malas/Ilshenar for event areas or special areas than if we would had used GreenAcrees since GA is very booring and do not give a big impression as it looks too plain.

In other words: There are no way to leave felucca part from when you are in Pits or in the Duelstones area.[/COLOR]