Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: rare mounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are the spawn points of any of these common knowledge that can be shared? I would like to have a couple of these for my own but don't feel like I wanna pay for something that I just ride on.
Common knowledge, no. Shared, very unlikely. If you do some world exploring you might find one, but they have a tendency to be snatched up really quickly.

There are tricks that you can do to find the spawns easier, but I don't want to step on any toes by saying what they are. Smile
I remember this being a problem a while ago when I was playing. I explore all the time and have never seen a rare mount. Its frustrating because I don't have any idea where any of the spawn points are, or how to get there.
LoonDawg Wrote:I remember this being a problem a while ago when I was playing. I explore all the time and have never seen a rare mount. Its frustrating because I don't have any idea where any of the spawn points are, or how to get there.

Yup, I've been trying for months to get this changed with no luck. Heres the big thread about it if your interested:

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4759
Can't you just post what you know, and hopefully others will follow suit just to level the playing field?
I could post exact locations of every mount, but it wouldnt solve the problems with the spawn system itself, only exacerbate them. The people who currently tame worked for hundreds of hours scouring the map over and over and over again to find the spawns. It would be very disrespectful to just give away spawns. Plus the staff would just change the spawn locations. If ya read through that thread I posted all this is covered at one point or another.
I dont think Spawns points should be revealed. Its true Jiraiya, we dont want Pkers to have spawn points and kill mustangs!
But most of the spawns are PRETTY obvious!!
Just dont be lazy!
I found many myself Wink!
If it helps any, most of the spawns that I've found have been in places that are kinda interesting and specially picked for a mount spawn. (not just randomly walking around in the forest.)
Exactly, try to look for places that are always used in all servers. There are some out in the forest, but you will NEVERRR find them. They barely stay there for 1 hour after spawning before someone comes and tame it so you wont ever see it.
The spawn points must not be THAT obvious, because I have been looking for a long time (when I previously played) and only found horses and llamas.
Well if they were too obvious then they wouldn't be very rare mounts.
If found many of them. The ones that are with quest, etc. REALLY easy. So think a bit Wink!
Or try to make some research in internet for popular places.
Pages: 1 2 3