Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: weekly 1vs1 regular
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Posted it here so everyone can actually see it*

will start this saturday 21 around 7:00PM server time (type "what time is it" in-game to see the current time.

It's a simple 1vs1 ladder tournament , the prizes or rewards may be diferent according to the amount of joiners we get.

Since we are planning on changing the current pvp rewards table we have at this moment [SIZE="5"]i wont stick to this table [/SIZE][SIZE="4"]http://www.in-x.org/content/view/37/50/[/SIZE]

heres how it will be
>=20 joiners = tickets and a statue in pits for first place and tickets to second
>=25 joiners = r/r cloth deed ans statue in pits to first place and tickets to second
>=35 joiners= r/r weapon deed and statue in pits to first place and tickets to second
Very Nice, I hope we get 35+ xD. Good Iniciative.

Eighty Swords

Tiesto 2pm server time is between 6am and 9am for Canada and United States... we will all be asleep recovering from our partying friday night... Can't there be a better time like 6-8pm server time? I think a time like this will get more players since people in Canada and United States will at least be awake and it's not too late for people in Europe...
Eighty Swords Wrote:Tiesto 2pm server time is between 6am and 9am for Canada and United States... we will all be asleep recovering from our partying friday night... Can't there be a better time like 6-8pm server time? I think a time like this will get more players since people in Canada and United States will at least be awake and it's not too late for people in Europe...

Yeah I agree, 6pm would be good. From canada to russia its a pretty safe bet everyone would be awake.

Eighty Swords

I think in the poll everyone voted middle of Saturday because they thought the middle of Saturday for them lol. I know I wasn't thinking middle of the day server time!
alright, ive edited the event time check my post
In the poll it was middle of saturday eastern timezone. EST= -5 GMT = around 6-7pm server timeTongue
Thx for changing time , Tiesto;p

Eighty Swords

Great Tiesto! That's a million times better and more likely we get North American players on.

smoke

sup?