Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: im father!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
congrats bart, i think we all know Tomi is the best name ever, after your favorite british amigo! hard to believe its been that long since summer x.x
Good job buddy. I got #2 on the way, myself and I'm looking forward to it. Make sure you lots of anti-gas drops for him (you'll thank me later, I assure you).

Congrats Big Grin
Congrats Bart Wink

Let's see how you get along with the little spanking one :icon_twisted: I'll give you a hint, never give a play wooden hammer to a little child, period! trust me on this one :eek: ...

P.S.: Remember also that now there are some good things as color pencils for kids that wash out with regular and normal water Wink
Rabbi Samild Wrote:Good job buddy. I got #2 on the way, myself and I'm looking forward to it. Make sure you lots of anti-gas drops for him (you'll thank me later, I assure you).

Congrats Big Grin

I could use some of those right now ;/
thanks guys Smile

heres a pic of my little boy
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2983/vihtoridz6.jpg

i'll post more later Big Grin
Wow, just happen to check these forums and what do i see..

Crazy man, Congradulations!
Congrats Bart, he's very cute! :]
Congradulations bro.

Hail to Baby bart...
teach him a few keyboard buttons and hold down a right mouse button. and you just added to the IN community. congrats tho!
Cute kid. How's the mother recovering? Wink
Mother is doing well and baby Bart keeps doing what they do... poop and cry. :icon_twisted:
Onneksi olkoon isi! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3