Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: XUO? The Centre? - NOS? who's here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Paul

Hey guys, I was bored figured I'd do a tiny bit of UO again, by accident stumbled upon maka's new server, saw Hate, reckon Crowsi still plays aswell.

Sup dawgs?
So who's still playing or playing again from the Old Days.
Paul Wrote:Hey guys, I was bored figured I'd do a tiny bit of UO again, by accident stumbled upon maka's new server, saw Hate, reckon Crowsi still plays aswell.

Sup dawgs?
So who's still playing or playing again from the Old Days.

Hey Paul, welcome back!

Maka is kind of retired, but he helps out in the background tho. Taran is the admin. Crowsi doesn't play anymore, and neither do I actually, I just check logs from time to time and help out on my staff char when needed, lots of stuff going on IRL that I have to focus on atm.

However the shard is still a very good shard, all the sphere flaws have been fixed, and almost all the runuo+sphere minor bugs have been fixed as well now. We are working on fixing some minor lag and improving the server hardware, but once that is done I have a feeling this shard will come alive very much once again, however until then most people have kind of decided to just chill and take a lil break while waiting for that to happen. It is never a bad time to start macroing your char tho, once you're done macroing the char it's probably time to bring the players back, and who knows, maybe even Maka and I will be able to return by then, who knows! :]

Anyways, welcome back, I hope you will enjoy your stay here at IN-X! :]

Regards,
Hate