Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Happy New Year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like it says. I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe new year. And hope that 09 is better then 08!!
Have a safe one guys. And gals.
Happpppy Nieu Jar!
Happy new year everyone. hopefully this year will be better for the server, we getting the new hardware + emails so lets Pray god everything goes according to the plan.

Drink alot , drive safe and enjoy good life! Big Grin
word
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to.
~P.J. O'Rourke

New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
~Mark Twain

The only way to spend New Year's Eve is either quietly with friends or in a brothel. Otherwise when the evening ends and people pair off, someone is bound to be left in tears.
~W.H. Auden

I do think New Year's resolutions can't technically be expected to begin on New Year's Day, don't you? Since, because it's an extension of New Year's Eve, smokers are already on a smoking roll and cannot be expected to stop abruptly on the stroke of midnight with so much nicotine in the system. Also dieting on New Year's Day isn't a good idea as you can't eat rationally but really need to be free to consume whatever is necessary, moment by moment, in order to ease your hangover. I think it would be much more sensible if resolutions began generally on January the second.
~Helen Fielding
Happy New Year
Happy New Year

Big Grin New Years remember me my birthday....:p