Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: when is the server going to be upgraded?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
last time i heard it was going to be done in 2 weeks... its been well over 2 months...

also

why do we have to be active to lose killcounts? cant it just be set so that every 5 hrs you lose a kill even if your offline?

i dont see the purpose? can someone explain why this is the case? why do you have to have your computer on afking wasting your electricity bill and internet usage just to lose killcounts on a server that only has 16 players on average online...

but anyway i'll probably get a comment from staff saying: "its not going to be changed..." without an explanation...whatever

peace
We still don't know about the server upgrade. Sorry Sad

...and kills decaying while you're logged on is a reward for actually playing. You don't have to sit afk... that's your choice.

Plus, I think I'd be pissed if I was a player who was aiming for as many kc's as possible but I had to lose 3 kills/day no matter what.
The server is beeing worked on. It's planned to be upgraded when all content is added as well.
Okan Wrote:but anyway i'll probably get a comment from staff saying: "its not going to be changed..." without an explanation...whatever

peace

When has this EVER happened? I'm gunna go ahead and guess never.

Every post you make you end with some insult towards the staff despite the fact they've bent over backward to help you on several occasions. Cant you just ask a question without being a little dick about it?

Also, why end your obviously hostile posts with "peace"? Its just dumb.
Jiraiya Wrote:When has this EVER happened? I'm gunna go ahead and guess never.

Every post you make you end with some insult towards the staff despite the fact they've bent over backward to help you on several occasions. Cant you just ask a question without being a little dick about it?

Also, why end your obviously hostile posts with "peace"? Its just dumb.

He's right. Stop being a PMSy *****.

Peace.
Rabbi Samild Wrote:He's right. Stop being a PMSy *****.

Peace.

:badgrin: