Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: No summons in town
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been playing for a pretty long time now, and I have been recently logging on more.

I noticed just today that there is no summons allowed in any guarded area, may I ask.. why?
I'm sure someone will respond '' we don't want people to kill afkers '', and before you even say that. The point of towns is the risk, without the risk you basically just have another Pits, people who want to hide in complete safety.

I just think that there is no point in not allowing summons in town when we already have the pit's, It would be nice to have alittle bit of fun in town, joking or not. This takes out a lot of the freedom this shard is supposed to have.
Foshizzle..........I agree my Nizzle!
I do miss llama bombing. Nothing is quite as funny as watching a well planned explosion to an unsuspecting victim.

maka

I think we reason pretty much like you said it, but not entirely. We do not really care about people killing top players in town, why we put it there, is so that the newbies will have a chance to start playing.

Town killing, in 90% of the cases, is killing newbie macroers. That, according to me, has really no upside and lowers shard newbie count.
Or you have people with annoying macros that spam "guards" ;/
equally as bad, imo.
maka Wrote:I think we reason pretty much like you said it, but not entirely. We do not really care about people killing top players in town, why we put it there, is so that the newbies will have a chance to start playing.

Town killing, in 90% of the cases, is killing newbie macroers. That, according to me, has really no upside and lowers shard newbie count.

Like I said, there should ALWAYS be a risk to towns even to new players.
If people join the shard and start to think '' Oh god, someones going to kill me while I'm afk macroing, I should really mine and sell my ingots, or hunt. in order to buy a house ''
Don't you think this would stabilize the economy, aswell as throw some fun in for the new players?

You play, and you learn. That's how I started off and I wouldn't want to start off any other way.
And even if they will type "guards" there still will be a chance to kill them, anyways EV will hit at least once before guard spawns and kill it.
About people with spam macros like "guards" - i doubt anyone will need it.. Our vendors are insane , they are calling guards right when they see any red/criminal creature... Just try to fs someone who's afk in town - you will be killed right after your fs;p
I remember on sphere vendors were calling guards, but still, it wasnt that fast...

maka

Why does everyone want to kill newbiesSad Only time I ever killed a newbie is when that newbie had it comingSad
Kilala Wrote:Like I said, there should ALWAYS be a risk to towns even to new players.
If people join the shard and start to think '' Oh god, someones going to kill me while I'm afk macroing, I should really mine and sell my ingots, or hunt. in order to buy a house ''
Don't you think this would stabilize the economy, aswell as throw some fun in for the new players?

You play, and you learn. That's how I started off and I wouldn't want to start off any other way.

Oh so you enjoy killing newbies? what a coincidence, I like it too :icon_twisted:

Let's meet in-game
wtf;p you think only newbies going afk in town? i personally wouldnt kill someone just to make him loose night macroing or loot hes 2k nightshade. Sometimes ive seen people in high armors staying afk near brit bank;p Or even with r/r weaponSmile

maka

Gang-Bang Wrote:wtf;p you think only newbies going afk in town? i personally wouldnt kill someone just to make him loose night macroing or loot hes 2k nightshade. Sometimes ive seen people in high armors staying afk near brit bank;p Or even with r/r weaponSmile
I think that it is newbies that pay the cost, 90% or more of the time.

If you really wanna kill someone now, just time 3 fses, have a cutter, and one looterTongue That way you'll get the R/R, but you wont make that effort to get some NS/SA.
This thread isn't about newbie kill farming, nor is it about PVP. Could we please stay on topic.

I will restate my question which is ;

Pages: 1 2