Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Well thats not good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

smoke

Well I logged on the other day to chill and talked to people and there was like 2 people active.. I asked what happened and they told me that everyone left and stopped playing because there is no active staff tours entertainment ganking and there's lag..

My solution is to host a big tour/event/monster bash and announce something while all those players are online to keep them because if you don't do something soon you won't have anymore players to even tell people about the shard =/

For the active staff part, I mean come on I know there isn't many people but if your just running around on your staff doing nothing you can make an event or mini monster bash something to entertain the players so they can enjoy what is left and maybe more players will come who knows..

I was on maybe 30 mins and I got fed up and logged off because i checked the forums saw that the last tour was 11-05-2008 over a month ago wow? Then I checked the weekly report by taran and that was stopped like 2 weeks ago also.. What's going on guys? Where is the active staff? Can anyone give me a real non flaming update please.
The majority of us are working pretty hard, actually.
Especially Maka.
We just promoted a GM who has been adding, and will now be able add more, content to the server.

Our staff forum is more active than it's ever been.

smoke

Nasir Wrote:The majority of us are working pretty hard, actually.
Especially Maka.
We just promoted a GM who has been adding, and will now be able add more, content to the server.

Our staff forum is more active than it's ever been.

Yes I understand that you've guys been working but, there's been no notice to us in the shard and no activity for like a month now if this continues the shard will end up with less and less players you guys should at least try to host a tour, pvm event, rp event every 1-2 days

I also would like to thank maka for continuing to script for the shard until taran is ready to come back (basically keeping the shard going with a few others)
It has been told a thousand times, when 'we' get the new harware the emails will be sent. I've been on when staff prepared tourneys but haven't hosted them due the lack of people online. Hosting tourneys now won't do any good, at least what I think. The people didn't leave because of the unactive staff, the staff became unactive when the people left. The reason why there's no ganking is again the lack of people, which we most likely will get once the emails are sent.

maka

To be honest with you, I must say that we are not trying very hard too keep our current players, we just think that the improvements we make will keep them happy too.

Our sole goal is to keep the server alive, and we are doing that by working towards the future. By this I mean that we are changing the server in such a way, that when we relaunch, more people will choose to stay.

This is done mainly by "life" balancing, and by that I mean life on INX. We are under the opinion that a lot of people have left cause of too hard loots, to low profits on crafts and certain skills being to hard. The huge lack of content is also something we address right now, and the lag.

We can't do much for the lag right now, not until we get our hard ware, but what I've been doing these last few days is working on ways to decrease item count. That will both benefit us with this, and the new, hardware.

I have also been working a loot/monster tracking system, so that it will be easier to keep our loots at a decent pace in the future, just in case we do not get enough loot-input.

That's pretty much it.

smoke

maka Wrote:To be honest with you, I must say that we are not trying very hard too keep our current players, we just think that the improvements we make will keep them happy too.

Our sole goal is to keep the server alive, and we are doing that by working towards the future. By this I mean that we are changing the server in such a way, that when we relaunch, more people will choose to stay.

This is done mainly by "life" balancing, and by that I mean life on INX. We are under the opinion that a lot of people have left cause of too hard loots, to low profits on crafts and certain skills being to hard. The huge lack of content is also something we address right now, and the lag.

We can't do much for the lag right now, not until we get our hard ware, but what I've been doing these last few days is working on ways to decrease item count. That will both benefit us with this, and the new, hardware.

I have also been working a loot/monster tracking system, so that it will be easier to keep our loots at a decent pace in the future, just in case we do not get enough loot-input.

That's pretty much it.

Alright, sounds good not to much things left to fix but still some stuff to do. But since we only have few players I would recommend a server nuke of the items. (only the items not the skills) The only people that would disagree with this is the people who have played since it started till it ended and this way I'm sure it will be on an equal playing field and I think we would get more players to the server with no items rather then items.

maka

It would be really really wrong nuking peoples hard earned money, especially since we are making it easier for new starters. That wont happend:/
I gonna be realy mad if nuke all itens and I dont have to much...

I wanna see rabbi opinion about his 2k stangs nuke hehehe, and his 35mill :eek:

smoke

maka Wrote:It would be really really wrong nuking peoples hard earned money, especially since we are making it easier for new starters. That wont happend:/

I know you guys are making it easier and all but still some people abused the bug with the loom and sold tons of cloth and made huge profit from being afk that's mainly why the economy is so messed up these days they have tons of cash to throw around.

either way it was just a suggestion but something should be done about the people with 10-35 mil that's just crazy talk
No wipe! noooo! I didnt abused any bugs but i got loads of accurate vanq bards and i dont feel like hunting again. I have nothing againest gold coin/check's wipe thoughSmile)

maka

smoke Wrote:I know you guys are making it easier and all but still some people abused the bug with the loom and sold tons of cloth and made huge profit from being afk that's mainly why the economy is so messed up these days they have tons of cash to throw around.

either way it was just a suggestion but something should be done about the people with 10-35 mil that's just crazy talk

Actually, economy (as in people having to much money) is not at all messed up. We have a script that checks all that money an account has, and that way, we see how much money is circulating within the world. There are very few exceptions to what I said, but truth be told, it is better that a few people have a lot of money, that that everyone knew about "economy flaws".

Problem is actually that the average player has too little money, mainly due to bad loots, and that non crafters cant afford to buy their supplies.

smoke

maka Wrote:Actually, economy (as in people having to much money) is not at all messed up. We have a script that checks all that money an account has, and that way, we see how much money is circulating within the world. There are very few exceptions to what I said, but truth be told, it is better that a few people have a lot of money, that that everyone knew about "economy flaws".

Problem is actually that the average player has too little money, mainly due to bad loots, and that non crafters cant afford to buy their supplies.

Yeah I guess you're right, I find that the monster loots are not that bad on the extreme drags but for the resources and time it takes to kill it is pretty hard and long
Pages: 1 2