Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: great... my account got hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i logged on my account today and there was nothing in it...

i presume my account got hacked

i think i know who it is...

anyways i guess staff wont do anything about it

okan
Dont was you giving your account alway after the tourny yesterday??

maka

Okan Wrote:anyways i guess staff wont do anything about it

That is really not a great way to get help, but keep it up!
What Maka said.

Do you really expect the staff feel like helping you now?
You're right. There's no way we can help.

The only way your account can be "hacked" is if you give your account information out. That's not our problem.

Nor is it our problem if your account info was taken from a sphereserver account file. It's common knowledge that usernames and passwords are stored in plain text... there's even a sticky post about it at the top of this forum.
You still have your chars and your skills.
Anyway, if you want to know who "hacked" your account PM me. I'm afraid you're not getting your items back though.
I didn't see [/end whine].

Guess there's more coming Wink
Ghee I wonder who it could have been!
lol
Taran Wrote:You still have your chars and your skills.
Anyway, if you want to know who "hacked" your account PM me. I'm afraid you're not getting your items back though.

after tourney yesterday he gave his account credentials up that is not getting hacked that is being stupid so
hahahah dumbass
oh so the rules dont apply anymore?
sure i know who it is its batman... the guy somehow got on my account and now his not even getting punished for it... how is that?

i never gave my account details to anyone... taran you know more than anyone that i have a new account details and i never gave it out....

anyways this place is almost dead. i wonder why.

peace

love you all longtime
Lol, your like, the most pathetic little dork ever Big Grin
Pages: 1 2