Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Anyone Have a good Tracking Macro?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone have a good tracking Macro??? My Macro Always stuck Sad
Take a boat out into the middle of the ocean, track humanoids, it will fail every time and you gain skill.
The problem is sometimes the tracking menu (the one you choise animals, monsters .... ) stuck on screen and the macro dont close it, so the macro stop......
Ryuuku Wrote:Anyone have a good tracking Macro??? My Macro Always stuck Sad

Leave my mustangs aloooooone!!!
Rabbi Samild Wrote:Leave my mustangs aloooooone!!!

L O L , your mustangs are in your bank, the mustangs in World are our... Big Grin

Anyway I still needing the macro
i macro'd tracking to almost gm a few days ago and just havnt finished it off. The macro is getting stuck because your tracking something that CAN BE tracked. So say your tracking monsters, and when u start the macro theres none around. But an orc wanders into a 3-4 screen radius and then your macro tracks that orc. Macro broken.
You need to track something that cant be tracked in an area where there are none of it.
Hmmmm, Maybe you right I'm tracking monster in middle of moonglow anyway I go do it in sea like you said and track for humanoid...

But now I'm thinking is my conection, cause when I lag the macro dont hit monter in the menu, so the menu stay there Sad
Use Skill: Tracking
Cancel Gump

Just those two lines and spam it.
Sindern Wrote:Use Skill: Tracking
Cancel Gump

Just those two lines and spam it.

^^^^^ thats better and now i feel dumb for not thinking of it Big Grin
Way to go, you've just enhanced Theo + Samurai's ability to make me want to play this game even less. GG Sindern.
Rabbi Samild Wrote:Way to go, you've just enhanced Theo + Samurai's ability to make me want to play this game even less. GG Sindern.

lol, i was GM tracking looooong time ago.
Theo Wrote:lol, i was GM tracking looooong time ago.

That has nothing to do with my comment though :/
Pages: 1 2