Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Worst loot ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
me and a friend are at the end of covetous against a dragon soul a one hit one kill monster took us about 50 bs each and lots of ev and when we kill it there are no weps nothing but 1400 gp wtf is that all about has to be a mistake i hope after all that work 1400 come on wtf

maka

Loot tables are being looked at (as a thing to do before we go out of beta). We would probably need a sticky post for people to report loot on things they think are bad.
maka Wrote:Loot tables are being looked at (as a thing to do before we go out of beta). We would probably need a sticky post for people to report loot on things they think are bad.

once its updated is one of our fearless leaders gooing to post the update or is this going to be one of those find out for yourself thigns?Rolleyes

maka

I'm really not sure, but I'd imagine that it would be in the change logBig Grin
Drama Wrote:me and a friend are at the end of covetous against a dragon soul a one hit one kill monster took us about 50 bs each and lots of ev and when we kill it there are no weps nothing but 1400 gp wtf is that all about has to be a mistake i hope after all that work 1400 come on wtf

There is a much easier way to kill him. But ya, hes tuff and should drop something decent.
Im pretty sure loot of Dark Guardian need to be fixed, cos it is really worst loot ever. This mob is most powerful monster ingame. He is as hard as monthly champion(no shit) He got life leech, so u cant summon him, he got about 30k hp and he kills you with one hit ofc. Im pretty sure there are just 2-3 people on shard who ever killed him. And you know what he drop? 1 random vanq weapon and 3kSmile
Gang-Bang Wrote:Im pretty sure loot of Dark Guardian need to be fixed, cos it is really worst loot ever. This mob is most powerful monster ingame. He is as hard as monthly champion(no shit) He got life leech, so u cant summon him, he got about 30k hp and he kills you with one hit ofc. Im pretty sure there are just 2-3 people on shard who ever killed him. And you know what he drop? 1 random vanq weapon and 3kSmile

ROFL....

the only thing that you dont get disapointed at moment is MiB chests, they have 4k (ohh more than dark guardian hehe), Vanq wepon ( ohh like dark guadian) power wepon, bunch of regs .........

ah the diference is MiB only need to kill some sea serpents like 1 min to kill one!

I dont loss my time killing mobs anymore ( I Only kill sea monsters ) cause I know I'm going to get dissaponted
Drama Wrote:once its updated is one of our fearless leaders gooing to post the update or is this going to be one of those find out for yourself thigns?Rolleyes

I very highly doubt we'll details on how loot is changed. We're not just going to tell you which monsters are the best for loot Smile

but our goal is to have it make more sense... the harder the creature, the better the loot.
Nasir Wrote:I very highly doubt we'll details on how loot is changed. We're not just going to tell you which monsters are the best for loot Smile

but our goal is to have it make more sense... the harder the creature, the better the loot.

you i thought that was common sense in the first place the harder the monster the more the loot