Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: lol. swedish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bar barbarbarbarbar bar bar barbarbarbarbar
:eek:
What? lol
"Bar barbarbarbarbar bar bar barbarbarbarbar" med betydelsen "En naken barbar som gärna besöker barer främst avsedda för barbarer, gick omkring bärandes på en annan naken barbar som också denne är en frekvent besökare av barer för barbarer." (Meningen är kanske lättare att förstå, om man lägger in några bindestreck i orden: "Bar barbar-bar-barbar bar bar barbar-bar-barbar".)

english example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buf...lo_buffalo
Bar bar bar bar bar Barbarann, take my hand.
another stupid post
Splinter Wrote:another stupid post

Didn't know there was a requirement to meet in the "General" forum for posting.

General: Concerned with, applicable to, or affecting the whole or every member of a class or category

If an English lesson isn't applicable in this world, then I don't want to live!! Sad
As a moderator, I'm aware that this post probably should have been in Off Topic... but considering the drop in forum activity, I figured it wouldn't hurt to just post it here.
Nasir Wrote:As a moderator, I'm aware that this post probably should have been in Off Topic... but considering the drop in forum activity, I figured it wouldn't hurt to just post it here.

Good thinking! Wink

I'll add with an just as constructive and good post like yours below:

- E D L-G?
- A D E D
- EDD?
- AA

Pronounce the letters above in swedish and you'll get these sentences, kind of:

- "Är det L-G? (Lars-Gunnar)"
- Ja det är det
- Är det det?
- Ja

That in english means:

- Is it L-G? (Lars-Gunnar, a name)
- Yes it is
- Is it?
- Yes

The special part is that u can write it with just one letter for each word, instead of writing the whole word, people who does not live in sweden won't understand this at all I'm afraid ;p

Yes I came up with that right away, and yes - it does require a brain almost as smart as Einsteins, or close to it, so feel free to feel special that I chose to share it with you! Wink

Regards,
Hate
Since the beginning of time it was written in stone that a band would come. Well that band has come and they are here to come again... in your earpussies.
jag fattar 0 !? :eek: