Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Imagine Nation's First House Design Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We will be having our first housing design contest over the next two weeks.

Rules and Guidelines:
Players will have until June 24th to submit their design.
*Extended due to various the various issues over the last week
Housing will be judged on design only and only custom houses can be submitted.
Items and decor hold no value for this contest.
Players must submit a screenshot in this thread to validate their submission.
Lot size does not necessarily matter, though a larger lot means more room to design.

After the submission period ends, we will be opening a poll for players to vote on their favorite designs.

In addition the staff team will also hold a private vote.

The poll will be open for 5 days and after which both winners shall be announced.

Now get to designing! Oh and don't go thinking a green house will get you extra points in the staff vote because it ... well it might..
Does this include custom made statics or only those made through the custom house tool?
Custom houses, not statics Tongue
Cant even afford a small house let alone a custom... Sad
how many houses can we submit pr account?
what is the prize for best home?
You can enter as many houses as you like, however the houses must exist during the contest. This means that if you want to submit multiple houses you have to actually pay for them instead of simply designing, taking a ss and designing a new one.

The prize will vary based on the number of submissions. Right now, the likely prize isn't looking too good Tongue If we get submissions from 10 different people, there will be very nice prizes.
Shade Wrote:The prize will vary based on the number of submissions. Right now, the likely prize isn't looking too good Tongue If we get submissions from 10 different people, there will be very nice prizes.

You should wait another month or so with this contest, almost nobody has the money to enter this contest yet, but in a month or so most people will be able to enter Smile
Well, I havent entered cause I suck at designing =P.
There's no rule that you have to start building this house now, by the way. I'm surprised noone has submitted a screenshot of one of the many houses that have already been custom built.

@Shade: For people with no money, does the house have to be committed or can we take submissions that are still showing up in the editor? (It would kindof be funny to only give like a trophy pedestal in that case and imagine the rest of it.)
Well I wanted them built so players could go check them out if they wanted to.

As for having money to do it, it doesn't have to be a 18x18 3 story custom house. You could do a crazy stairs thing, make some sort of shrine or even create or even make a graphical design with tiles and such. Honestly I'd prefer something like that over some giant house.

We can do this contest every month or two as well.
Pages: 1 2 3