Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: One question..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is staff allowed to stone people for nothing ? Thats what odium just done. I killed couple of horses in britain, then he stoned me for it. He didnt even became visible and tell me that i shouldnt do it cos hes trying to do something with them. Then after it i asked him about that he just said: "You was a completely idiot" and dissapeared.
I just wonder if its ok when staff act like it?
please tell the complete story, i even got it in my journal. but ah well.

i was going to add a horse for the mounted guard patrolling the bank in britain. i added one horse you killed it
i added a second horse you killed it i added athird horse you killed it.

i stoned you, added the horse made the guard ride on it then unstoned you aprox 30seconds later.

then you said i will report you to hate i am sure he will appreciate it etc etc.

then i said well you acted like a complete idiot and dissapeared.

and do not tell me you did not know what was going on. usually a gm stand there and horses usually pop up out of nowhere, you did even use fs scrolls to kill them bvefore i made teh guard mount them. lol
naaah, please... post screenshot with your journal here.. i said about hate right after u called me an idiot. And how i could know what u plan to do? wasnt it easier to just say what u going to do with those horses? Maybe i didnt even understood that a GM was adding them? I used FS scrolls cos i dont even got a macro to cast regular FS. You are paranoic, man
I'm sorry but crying about getting stoned for 30 seconds is just lame. Yes, Odium could have gone visible and told you to stop killing the horses but I'm pretty sure you knew he wasn't adding them for you to kill them.

Either way this isn't something you should post in public forums but instead PM me about. Thread locked!