Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Monsters reaction time too fast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They attack you like right when they see you. i think this is too fast , at least put a few seconds delay Smile
Nahhh, I only think they need more respawn delay they are respawning much fast, you kill a monster and when is looting it already respawned.

I was at a dungeon with a friend and cannot advance killing monster cause u killed one and when was killing the other the last one we killed already respawned, we have to run to a location without monster so kill the one that followed us.

But I'm saying it with poor gears and skill hehe....
I made this observation probably 3 months ago and not much was said about it. I also pointed out that if a mage NPC casts a spell on you and you move out of site [even if it's recall] and the come back into site, it will cast the spell on you still, unless it already went into peace mode. It's similar with melee, if they swing at you and you run back, they can even hit you from about 6 tiles away. Extremely annoying, doubt anything will be done about it though
If you PM me with specific locations where you think the spawner delay should be increased I can take a look at it.

smoke

each xtreme dragon respawns in 30 mins and each ogre and skelly respawns in 20 mins. maximum a day if your the person that gets to the dragon before another player you can only kill 12.. the spawns are fine if anything they should spawn more.
smoke Wrote:each xtreme dragon respawns in 30 mins and each ogre and skelly respawns in 20 mins. maximum a day if your the person that gets to the dragon before another player you can only kill 12.. the spawns are fine if anything they should spawn more.

I dont mean xtreme monster, I know they are made to have a big delay cause they have good lot.

smoke

yes xd