Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: I'm hoping this will be replaced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

smoke

Well this is new.. I was dueling in the duel stones doing nothing wrong me and juanin killing each other a few times (he is red) so i head to town to get some regs and hey look what happens IM GREY ALL OF A SUDDEN? so I get guarded lose all my gear pots scrolls and like 80k i just won for absolutley no reason what so ever.. I waited around for a gm and there was no one even there.. like 3 people saw what happened to me kyo, shifty and Jade

I really hope this will be replaced or ima prolly just stop playing because that's just dumb or if someone can check the logs that would be great..
That has to be fixed.
I dont think they will give items back :S!
You gotta talk to the ppl that looted and explain what happened.
They can give the items back if they are not noob fukers!
i think they checked log and you healed jaunin in the duel arena.
Wow that's soo lame...
But I there is no problem with it because you healed the guy :/
smoke Wrote:Well this is new.. I was dueling in the duel stones doing nothing wrong me and juanin killing each other a few times (he is red) so i head to town to get some regs and hey look what happens IM GREY ALL OF A SUDDEN? so I get guarded lose all my gear pots scrolls and like 80k i just won for absolutley no reason what so ever.. I waited around for a gm and there was no one even there.. like 3 people saw what happened to me kyo, shifty and Jade

I really hope this will be replaced or ima prolly just stop playing because that's just dumb or if someone can check the logs that would be great..

You enter in contradiction with everything that spoke up to now. U is the guy that everytime say people have fear too lost they "stupid" and "cheap" gear, and now in a moment of distraction u enter in guarded area criminal ( dont know why, if its true u healed the red so its your falt) and get killed and lost all your things, and now is talking about stop playing. So if u dont care with gear why stop? I respect u, but now I am not seeing sense among what you speak and what does! dont be with rage againt me, i'm only speaking what think now.

Anyway I think need to be a sistem to dont get gray in duel arena.

smoke

yeah I healed him and we had time to duel but before I went to a blue town in the duel arena my paper doll wasn't opened and i clicked my self to get to my pack to repair my weapon and it said i was blue.. i don't understand it at all to be honest.. I wouldn't even mind if i only got my money back because im still basically new.. All I can say is this sucks..

smoke

Ryuuku Wrote:You enter in contradiction with everything that spoke up to now. U is the guy that everytime say people have fear too lost they "stupid" and "cheap" gear, and now in a moment of distraction u enter in guarded area criminal ( dont know why, if its true u healed the red so its your falt) and get killed and lost all your things, and now is talking about stop playing. So if u dont care with gear why stop? I respect u, but now I am not seeing sense among what you speak and what does! dont be with rage againt me, i'm only speaking what think now.

Anyway I think need to be a sistem to dont get gray in duel arena.

Well your obviously ruyman and your the one who looted me considering you have bad english and can't spell =/ So I'm not raged at you for your opinion I'm raged at you for looting me. Because all you do on this shard is stay in pits don't duel anyone and kill players while they crash or see players while not knowing they are grey some how and just loot them. You even won the jackpot of 1.5 mil gold the other day. I can't believe how greedy you can be stealing from a 2 week old player. Fine keep the items see if i care just wait until there's a special event or your in occlo or hunting you wont live very long and i will paralize you
smoke Wrote:Well your obviously ruyman and your the one who looted me considering you have bad english and can't spell =/ So I'm not raged at you for your opinion I'm raged at you for looting me. Because all you do on this shard is stay in pits don't duel anyone and kill players while they crash or see players while not knowing they are grey some how and just loot them. You even won the jackpot of 1.5 mil gold the other day. I can't believe how greedy you can be stealing from a 2 week old player. Fine keep the items see if i care just wait until there's a special event or your in occlo or hunting you wont live very long and i will paralize you

No i'm not Ruyman, I'm Samurai and have been all day at friend house macroing taming, if dont trust me go to rp foruns and look for my posts.....I'm only said that cause I dont think u have to stop because it. So if Ruyman killed u go hunt him.
he is not Ruyman, trust me lol

ElvenBane

you died, got guarded, could have been ganked.. thats uo. deal with it.
there will always be hate in uo.
if you dont learn from your mistakes, your loss.

.eb

smoke

ElvenBane Wrote:you died, got guarded, could have been ganked.. thats uo. deal with it.
there will always be hate in uo.
if you dont learn from your mistakes, your loss.

.eb

great please looking forward to seeing you on the shard [taking your gear]

please lock this thread I'm done with it I'm dealing with "loss" remember

ElvenBane

Wink
If I ever decide to play again.
and you might take my gear one day.. but i doubt it Tongue

.eb
Pages: 1 2