Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: I'm hoping this will be replaced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your paperdoll tells you nothing unless it's refreshed :/

smoke

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Your paperdoll tells you nothing unless it's refreshed :/

i clicked it like 5 times but whatever it doesnt matter
Did you close the paperdoll gump and reopen it? That's the only way to refresh it.
he allready told u he did, he said it was closed and he opened to repair his wep

smoke

Fable Wrote:he allready told u he did, he said it was closed and he opened to repair his wep
I've checked logs and told Smoke what I found. No staffmembers did any commands on Smoke to alter him to grey instead of blue. Juanin asked Smoke for a bandage heal 1½ minute before Smoke got guardwhacked. I would assume that he healed Juanin with a bandage and went to Britain. Why he saw himself as blue instead of grey I do not know, but I will ask the scripters to check into their scripts to make sure that there is no script flaw causing you to see yourself as blue when you really are grey, however since nobody else has experienced it I doubt that's it, however it's always worth checking up on just to make sure.

smoke Wrote:please lock this thread I'm done with it I'm dealing with "loss" remember

I will lock this thread now after it being requested by the thread-creator. Feel free to open a new thread if any similar thing happens in the future. In case the scripters would happen to find anything in the logs causing you to see yourself as blue when you are grey, then they will re-open this thread and explain what they have found. For now it'll be locked tho.

Regards,
Hate
Pages: 1 2