Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: The Great Bandage Famine 2008 !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I only have about 75 sheep and when i try and sheer them i can only do about 10 then i cant click on anymore. Wtf...
i get the same
if you use razor and have target by type with no special range check it can somethime try to sheep wool from a sheep thats way way way away Tongue

i got this problem even before this fix but it wasnt noticable becauase the macro ran so fast.
nope i got my macro set out like below but i have tried a few other ways and cant do it still,

Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|5182|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.LastTargetAction
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:06
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1392|
Assistant.Macros.LiftTypeAction|3576|2
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x40ABE8EF|(-1, -1, 0)|0
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x408AF49B|(-1, -1, 0)|0

Hotkey action is target next But sumtimes i sheer like 5 sheep then the rest say "What would you like to use this item on"
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|5182|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.LastTargetAction
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:06
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1392|
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x40ABE8EF|(-1, -1, 0)|0
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x408AF49B|(-1, -1, 0)|0

im not sure where your macro fail, but try to replace what i marked in red with a pause on 0,5 sec.
if that do not work keep the 0,5 sec delay and add target by type "sheep" (the one that got wool) Big Grin
thnx odie but it think my problem is caused by delay with me opening things like internet browser and i think it confuses razor and cauzes to miss the target then it continues to be confused, my head hurts but ill find a way,

plus i jst started doing it manualy using the ingame UO macro last object, but i get the same as i get with razor after a few sheep
it get confused cause it cant wait for a target it never get Big Grin

so if you change it to a pause instead of a wait for target your problem should be solved.
I noticed a problem with the sheeps shearing issue

When i double click my dagger or sword and then try to shear the sheep it works 2 or 3 times..

After that I can double click all i want because it doesnt respond anymore, tabbing a few times war/peace mode and then doubleclicking solves the problem....

Gm's should take a look into this plz. Sad

maka

Proximus Wrote:I noticed a problem with the sheeps shearing issue

When i double click my dagger or sword and then try to shear the sheep it works 2 or 3 times..

After that I can double click all i want because it doesnt respond anymore, tabbing a few times war/peace mode and then doubleclicking solves the problem....

Try doing some else when you get this problem, an example would be to try to use animal taming. Sounds like the code for "releasing" the action is screwed up.
excuse me while i crawl under a rock and die. :doubt:
Proximus Wrote:I noticed a problem with the sheeps shearing issue

Also happening with me while i try and do it manually, But on Razor i jst added hotkey to toggle warmode on and off and added into macro and got it workin kinda fine. Smile wondering wt sheeps gonna get it on the world save
i added a the 5 sec pause after exec next target. its working .Smile