Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Activity // Temporary Break..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

smoke

Ok well I'm actually sick and tired of waiting for stuff to happen.. to be honest in the last month ive only seen 3 gms Odium Muto And Tiesto. Ill get right to the point this is not about hosting or anything like that but it's pretty ridiculous how no one can get there pages read or anything it's just plain stupid. Odium has logged on a few times to answer pages but then he logged off i haven't seen him in about 2 week's.. The only 2 staff that I actually see that broadcast's ganks, makes tours not to mention answering pages are Tiesto and Muto. Honestly I know that the admins are working hard for the shard so I won't say anything about them but what the heck man.

There are only some much players can do for example gank hunt pve craft socialize etc but it's not all up to us to do everything.. for example less then half the staff even log on to the shard.. We need to get them active come on now.. This is just plain boring nothing to do.. I'm pretty sure about 80% of the players of the shard agree with me on this for some of the following reasons or another.. 1. No active staff to answer pages. 2. No active staff to broadcast things like ganks or rp events. 3. No active staff to make any tours. 4. No active staff for new players to page and ask questions about the shard. I really don't understand whats going on =/

As the title of the topic is stated I will be taking a break because I'm actually sick and tired of waiting 3-4 days to get my pages answered (by the way I paged to get some of my chars deleted because I want to make new chars to get the newbied mortar pestle, pen for scribe etc.) Also I get in very few few tours in my time zone because the only active staff's that we have at the moment are located in Spain and the Dominican. But I'm really grateful when I do get into there tours because they stay up late to host and help the shard. Also ever since the pits have been gone there has been activity at the bridge abit for about 30 mins but that's just not enough for me anymore it's just to boring..

I don't know when ill be coming back to the shard but ill check the website every 2 days or so to vote read the forums and check the playerbase. But as for now until the shard gets better I'm gone.

Don't forget to vote for the shard that will help bring more players to the shard..
man...dont know u but today was the only they i dindnt see gm on to answer my pages...dont know about the other gm but Vulcan was always here when I page, or to play a chess Big Grin.

About u leave thats sad, but think better Wink... and if leave continue voting every day, if u want the server get better u have to help too...Smile
Normally I like reading your posts but this is a little whiny for my taste:p

I haven't been on because I have a kidney infection, which is insanely painful at times and I am typically very disoriented either from the pain or the painkillersBig Grin

Anyway, I don't know how much has gone on for the last 2 weeks but I find it sad that people need gms to do everything for them. I have yet to see a single player host anything. You guys can create your own fun during the dull times. If anything I think thats why there have been less events, because players became reliant on them. At least thats half the reason I stopped.

Well I will slowly be more active as I start getting better. I know you love me... er the shard and will come back soon so until then, hugs and kisses<3
Shade Wrote:I haven't been on because I have a kidney infection, which is insanely painful at times and I am typically very disoriented either from the pain or the painkillersBig Grin

Drink lots of water, cut back on the soda, sell painkillers on the street. :icon_twisted:
Sindern Wrote:Drink lots of water, cut back on the soda, sell painkillers on the street. :icon_twisted:

I drank enough water to fill a pool.
I cut back on soda, used to be my main source of hydration lol.
Where do you think I got the painkillers? The hospital only gave me 2 vicodin (how kind) because I refused to stay and be treated there.
Shade Wrote:I haven't been on because I have a kidney infection, which is insanely painful at times and I am typically very disoriented either from the pain or the painkillersBig Grin

Search for Dr. House on Princinton Plaisborn :p ....

I need stop watching TV :doubt:

I hope you get better so that you doesn't pass the infection for the winner of the contest that will pass one night with you. :eek: Big Grin
Ryuuku Wrote:Search for Dr. House on Princinton Plaisborn :p ....

I need stop watching TV :doubt:

I hope you get better so that you doesn't pass the infection for the winner of the contest that will pass one night with you. :eek: Big Grin

I live right by where Dr House "works" Wink
Soooo why is this in the "suggestions and ideas" section O_o o_O
Insomnia Wrote:Soooo why is this in the "suggestions and ideas" section O_o o_O

Cause I'm sugesting Shade to look for Dr. House :p....

jooking!