Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Inheritance of a God (RP Iten/Skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

imported_Poseidon

Neptune (Poseidon)

Son of Saturn was brother from Jupiter and Pluto. In the share that the three siblings did he had for share the sea, islands and all of the riversides. For the Greeks Poseidon is God of the sea and of the earthquakes, it was who gave the horses for the men. A treacherous God was considered, because the Greeks didn't trust the cares of the sea. For the Romans it was known as Neptune. Neptune was one of the gods more worshipped in Greece and in Italy, where it possessed great number of temples, above all in the neighborhoods of the sea.

Inheritance of God Poseidon

Sometimes I wonder that difference does of here a hundred years if me; increased myself turned warlike, I struggled in vary battles eliminating countless enemies, defending like this my ideals and with all this nothing won.

Even with that question disturbing my mind night after night, I don't get to stop with my battles, because when young I had a dream of being known as one of the largest warriors seen already, my people were formed by hunters of Dragons that he made to be known like the best warriors of our time and me in the course of time I became a great warrior and I am improving to each battle and near my companions conquered vary areas defeating countless armies. One day coming back from a long day in search of Dragons found a troop of murderous horsemen that struggled on behalf of Hades those horsemen got dressed as demons and they used red clothes, they had axes as weapons of combat body to body, were strong as monsters but without any intellect, it was a hard battle, but we got defeat them, but a little before finishing the battle a letter had arrived the telling us that the Goddess Hera planned to dominate our lands with an enormous army and some of their warriors already headed for our cities. Immediately we went back to the city and we gathered all the best warriors than we were able to and we organized a trip to the city of Hera, with the intention of finding for the road the warriors that had already left towards our city.

Loaded ships and warriors on board, now they leave for the battle of their lives, a battle where we will face warriors that we don't know as they are or how much strong they have, it will be a difficult battle is what know.

We formed an enormous one exercise with ten thousand men for that battle, but ours exercises is not as big as exercise of Hera, that for struggling in her own earth, it will count with larger amount of warriors.

We were sailing with countless ships that took food, water and warriors of ours army, a travel of many days to arrive to our objective, some of our men got sick and they died while other men tried to help in the way that they were able to the ones that were still alive. And when we arrived to the center of the Ocean came across with the warriors of Hera that was already traveling towards our city.

In the distance we heard a Shot, Goddess Hera warriors announced the begin of the war, when we approached alive that no rival warrior had died for diseases that he left us still more concerned, it was when we were the sure of the intercession of Hera.

Our people didn't adore any God, because it just believed in our own force and union, for that we didn't have protection of any God. Even without any divine protection our men didn't fear the war and they began the battle in the middle of the ocean, the Ships and cannons of our rivals were very strong, if compared to ours, and they began to attack with everything that they had and they didn't stop for anything, with that mine army went losing many men and ships, suddenly it appears of the anything an enormous whirl that begins to suck the ships of those protected by Hera for the bottom of the sea, it was Poseidon that there is a long time was wanting to please my people to become in their worshipers, but it didn't go enough to conquer our trust and we followed ourselves to the trip, concerned with Hera armys that had been in earth, getting ready to attack us.

While they got ready for war, our ships approached the city where were all our rivals, as soon as we arrived began to prepare our territory, and when we still got ready they began their attacks, their first warriors attacking was us Trols, great monsters that arrived with everything and in great amount, destroying everything that they saw for the front, they squeezed many of our companions, we needed to defeat them without having that you face them body to body, because the difference of force and size was very high, soon I began to think in a form of defeating them and I repaired that some Trols had whitewashed in the sea and they didn't get to leave and soon they would die drowned. It went at this time that I screamed for all warriors to enter in the boats and to return for sea, immediately the warriors entered in the water and as I imagined Trols entered also in the sea and consequently they died drowned.

After the attack of Trols, me and some of our warriors came out in search of areas where we could camp and to be more hidden, because our enemies already knew where we were and in our search we found a dark and covered swamp for fog, it was frightening and very cold, we solved then that that would be the place where we would camp, and we entered in the swamp to verify the place, suddenly it comes in our front an enormous flame that luckily it doesn't get right us, quickly we entered in defense formation and we began to seek what or who had in the wholesale and again other flame comes in our direction, at this time I took advantage of the sparkle of the fire and I sighted an immense Dragon that moved faster than the Dragons that had already seen, he was a Guardian Dragon, that kept the swamp with all his force and power and he would not let us exit of there alive unless we defeated it, then we strike up a battle against the Guardian, that it had a great advantage on us, his skin was all covered by an Oceanic Blue mud that it helped him to disappear among the thick fog could attack like this us of any place and to disappear quickly. We were cornered, without knowing where to go and nor what to do, we dispersed and we hid so that Dragon didn't reach us with only one attack, but the Dragon began to attack the warriors that were still the view, and some warriors seeing their companions being devoured and burned they didn't contain and they decided to face the Dragon face to face, it was when I had the opportunity to arise in the backs of the Dragon ties his head and I put him well my sword in the center of his skull, in the same hour the Dragon tumbled, when I got off his head he throwed a mud on my body, that began dispersing on me and at the same time in the mud went covering my body and the mud that covered the body of the Dragon disappeared also, I was being cursed by the Dragon and my body forever it would be covered by the blue Mud thrown by the Dragon.

Soon afterwards we returned to where were our warriors, and when we arrived had a surprise, our soldiers had been attacked and once again we lost many of our warriors, and how no longer we had many warriors then we decided to begin our attack forming three platoons that would attack for different points, then we began to walk for battle. On that moment Poseidon appears in our front appearing of the earth and telling us that even without our adoration he would help us, but the one that he would want in change asked one of our warriors, he then explains to us that his trident had been stolen and it was with Hera, for that it would help us, in change we would go helping to bring back his trident.

Usually, Poseidon used the water and the earthquakes to exercise revenge, but it could also present a cooperative character.

With the help offered for for our by the God of Oceans our warriors were still more trustful, but we didn't have one bigger army as of Hera, it was then that Poseidon called all their sea warriors, that joined to us. Renewed ours army now was as big as the one of Hera and we left for the battle.

Arriving where the Warriors of Ivy were the Goddess appears in the sky saying that it would not kill us if our warriors surrender, but Poseidon also appears and says that they were them that would owe surrender, therefore it would not go back to the Ocean without his trident,Hera then fills with fury and it orders that all their warriors attack us, immediately they begin their attacks, and our warriors invaded the city and the battle begins the warriors that left in different directions were very distant of the place of the war and as they walked to foot would delay to arrive where it was happening the war, Poseidon assuming his position of God of our army makes to appear a horse for each one of our warriors, and quickly they arrive at the place of the war, those horses haul of very fast were also very strong and when the warriors fall of them or they went down they disappeared, with the warriors' of Poseidon help we were squeezing the warriors of Hera, because the Goddess without any war experience didn't know how to helping them.

Continue..... reached max characters!

My request is a pitchfork (renamed to Trident) hue 2570
Skin Color 2969 (Oceanic)

imported_Poseidon

Continuing....

Hera with all her fury caught the trident of Poseidon and from the clouds it began to shoot Lightings against our warriors, one of the bolts reached me more it didn't have any effect, because the Mud that covered my body protected me of the rays of the trident, without understanding like me I was not killed by the bolt of the trident, the Goddess went down to kill me personally, arriving in front of me she puts the trident in my chest, but the Oceanic Mud repels the attack of the trident again, viewing that for twice I was not hurt, I caught my sword and I attacked the Goddess with all my force and agility, hitting with a lot of speed ties that I got right the Goddess hurting her arms, afraid for a simple human to have gotten to reach her, Hera drops the the trident of Poseidon to fall, that in the same hour he appears among us and it diffuses of his turn trident, when God of the Oceans raises his trident to the heavens and he makes an immense seaquake that falls on us to appear and it drags for the Ocean just the warriors of Hera.

In that way the battle is contained and thanks to Poseidon's help we did get to do victorious, but what nobody understood and not even I was, it what happened against the Goddess, as a mere human could get to hit a God? So Poseidon ask me my name. I then answered, my name is Nereida, and asked if I had known my father or if I knew his name; a warrior then screamed Jazão! He was known as Samurai was my creation brother a glorious warrior that was famous for having killed the dragon Larac one of the more feared dragons that it already existed, that great warrior Samurai carried with him a helmet done with the skull of the dragon Larac. Samurai also said that he know the father of Nereida and he was called Tritão, when still child Nereida was given to Jazão so that nobody wanted to kill the only grandson of Poseidon.

Poseidon then recognized me as his grandson, and he said that for a human to get to reach a God, only tends blood of a God running in their veins, and it explained that the trident didn't hurt him because the Oceanic Mud protected him of the attacks of the trident, because it was a blessing that Deus Poseidon had given to the Dragon of the Swamp there is a long time in exchange for a favor, and that Mud would protect him of humans' attacks and any other God to not to be Poseidon was able to kill him, and Nereida only killed himt because he has Posseidon's blood running in their veins.

With everything that happened was clear for all that Nereida was really grandson of Poseidon, and God of the Oceans with a lot of happiness said, that for a God it was wonderful to have a great mortal warrior as his grandson, and to compensate the pride for the grandson he would give to Nereida your trident and it would show for all that he was the largest heir of Poseidon
Your story has been approved and your watch time begins now.