Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: New Anti-Macro Gump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That new anti-macro gump is much better than the last one :lol:

Now I can read the letters without problems.......
But what happen if I click on the wrong button, can anyone try and come here to say what happen???Big Grin
I've never managed to click the wrong one, but I think you die.
I don't like it, it messes up my macro. I do like now less frequent I get it now though.

I don't think it was changed on purpose. They normally do changes on sundays. It looks like its there temporarily because maybe the website version isn't working?

maka

If you are having the one with the "press the right button", then that is the old macro gump. Reason for this is probably that the MySQL server didn't start up or something.

They come up just as often, same script triggering them.
maka Wrote:If you are having the one with the "press the right button", then that is the old macro gump. Reason for this is probably that the MySQL server didn't start up or something.

They come up just as often, same script triggering them.

Is that one, personally I prefer that, the new one have to open webpage its so boring Cry
Ryuuku Wrote:Is that one, personally I prefer that, the new one have to open webpage its so boring Cry

I need to leave my firefox on or it lags like hell until the anti-macro page is loaded. Also 8/10 times I can't read the damn words on it.
Then just update the image before you type the word in Wink

The web-based antimacro gump is much, much secure than the regular antimacro gump.

maka

Ryuuku Wrote:Is that one, personally I prefer that, the new one have to open webpage its so boring Cry
Yeah, it is easier to read and was easier to code:/ It is also easier to compromiseSad
I absolutely love the antimacro gump as it is now. I wish there were a tracker to see how many times I've been gumped - I know it's gotta be 2-3x as many more times than anyone else Wink.

Regards.
Wow you've even got the record for the most amount of anti-macro gumps! Outstanding! We should post the counts online! Is it true that there are system messages that pop up for you telling you how great you are at UO? Oh wait, isn't there a custom animation made for you too, where the UO player pats himself on the back? You have it set for F1?:icon_dance:

I'm just joking with you though, no offense.
<3

I bet I could compete with the anti-macro gump high-score. 600 sheep causes a lot of popups.
michintom Wrote:Also 8/10 times I can't read the damn words on it.

But not being able to read the words can lead to funny confusion. Take this word for example:

[Image: coksgg5.jpg]

How many people thought "Corks" the first time they saw it?
Pages: 1 2