Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: New tournament and duel stone ideas -.-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
perhaps since we are going towards removing pits and such perhaps make a tournament system to where our staff has .tournament command then dialog select type of tournament then a dialog for players pops up no matter where they are in the world that says do you wish to join the tournament then they get teleported to tournament apon clicking yes then after tournament they reapear back wherever the were when they selected to join the tournament Smile and one more idea perhaps for the duel stones is maybe since we are going toward rp side of things place the duel stones in the actual uo world to where every one can still view and such the duels only we can run there on our rides if we choose place it in the real uo world instead of green acres Smile just some ideas who knows perhaps some good ones Smile WELL I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME : ) OH OH
P.S Dont forget to place a vote for the shard guys we gotta get our selves number 1 like we are intended Smile
I think staff should still choice what kind of tournaments to host... Cos if players always will choice we will never see regular tourneys, because most of people prefer reps/CTF/Death by dice... But i think idea with Gump which asks you to join tournament is ok, something like stuck menu what teleports you with-in 2 minutes, cos would be unfair if u was fighting vs someone, run outta mana then press "JOIN TOURNAMENT" and escape... And i dont agree it should bring u back no matter were u was) u still need to step telepad , to leave tourney arenaSmile

smoke

I think this would require us to have tours! I haven't seen anyone host in like 2-3 days now :/
Gang-Bang Wrote:I think staff should still choice what kind of tournaments to host... Cos if players always will choice we will never see regular tourneys, because most of people prefer reps/CTF/Death by dice... But i think idea with Gump which asks you to join tournament is ok, something like stuck menu what teleports you with-in 2 minutes, cos would be unfair if u was fighting vs someone, run outta mana then press "JOIN TOURNAMENT" and escape... And i dont agree it should bring u back no matter were u was) u still need to step telepad , to leave tourney arenaSmile
i was not saying for players to chose what kind of tournament i was saying players can choose wether to join the tournament or not lol ; p staff allways should pick what tournament there is .. and yeah step on tuornament pad to remove every thing then it brings you back to where you were Smile

thank you for the feed back tho guys
nonono)) lol , why do u think it should bring you back where you was? cos after tournaments theres always alot of action... i think if u want to get back then mark a rune)))
well what im saying tho is if pits are removed ; p thats what this idea is some what based on it should take you back to where you were after the tourney ; p its got more of an rp feel to it that way other wise where would u be takin to ? lol if theres no pits theres no occlo and serps or any of that any ways ; p

but it really dosnt matter about that it dosnt haft to take ya back to where you were it just would make more since ; p