Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Hmm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

smoke

Hmm well I was thinking we know players play when GM's host tours and rp events like monster boss's so hey here's my idea.

To make more players log on i think that there should be a daily tour hosted to get the start of the shard going to get the player base on. Just like a regular tour it doesn't need to be a special prize or anything just have a set time every day so player's can log on and play and our player base will grow. Also to make them stay on and not to get bored I think that the duel stones portal should be removed from the pits for a while so that players have a chance to be active and go gank. I find that when people lose there money they just get upset and start quitting. So what I purpose we do is limit the hours of the duel stones. For example leave them open 4 hours a day, but try and space those 4 hours towards each time zone the sweden/spanish time zone and the eastern timezone so we can all duel both 2/2 hours.

Another idea I have is for all the Rper's in the shard we can make them a tour also they can list some ideas (it does not have to pvp, as I said RP)
in this thread below. I'm thinking if we get all the RPer's and all the PVPer's on at the same time we will have a steady player base of 100+ witch will mean that we will have more players to vote so more people might join the shard who knows.

But I'm definetly sure that if you guys remove the duel stones and put a limit on it and make 1 or 2 daily tours for the pvpers and one for the rpers that we will begin ganking more and it will become fun and we will grow. (notice how im trying to keep it to a minimum of tours so we don't screw up the economy, Also considering that team tickets are now 5.5k and u need 40 TOUR tickets for rr weapon you can't really mess it up with 2 tours a day.)

I honestly think that this will work please post your thoughts and ideas.
Would be nice to have an online voting system for the type of tournament you'd like. If enough votes were placed, the winning tournament would be held, such as color war, champion fight, 1v1, or so on.

Is it one team ticket if you win? So, IF it's two tickets a day..40 for a RR, 20 days to achieve RR, and that would be about 18 times a year to get a RR. Of course, if that's steady which it shouldn't be!
r/r weapon = 40 tourney tickets = 480 team ticketsSmile And u getting more than 2 team tickets only if u win 1v1 regular;p For all other events usually prize is 1 team ticket

maka

I do not think that an event is the answer to everything, I actually think that the more events we host, the more depended on them people get:/

Smurtle Wrote:Would be nice to have an online voting system for the type of tournament you'd like. If enough votes were placed, the winning tournament would be held, such as color war, champion fight, 1v1, or so on.

Think this is a great ideaBig Grin
If you're gonna do that, don't even make it web-based. Add a GM command like .tourneyquery or .tourneyvote and have it pop up a message to everyone who is online. Preferably something small that wouldn't mess you up if you were in the middle of some PVP or a monster fight. Kinda like the messages from GMs.

You could click "Vote" on the little popup and it would open up a larger screen that would give you a choice between the different types of events.

If you don't vote after 5 minutes, the gump dissappears. (Or if you can't make it dissappear, at least there'll only be the small gump on the people's screen.) This would be for the people who are AFK or macroing.

Not sure if it would effect macros that involved crafting though... would require testing.
Tourneys are, I hate to say it, are mostly just a PVP aspect of the shard. That's what a lot play for. Like Maka said, dependency can occur. I think that's why they're the most suggested thing because we all came from servers who thrived on it.