Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: How to be an Energy Vortex!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good ol' energy vortexes.

[Image: ev1qz8.jpg]

[Image: ev2by4.jpg]

[Image: ev3xn5.jpg]

[Image: ev4mb9.jpg]
it's so happy ;o
10!
On N-o-v-u-s when I had 56k..man. I summoned one in covetous. I ran from it on foot until it was dispelled. I think I learned the map that way. I'd skip, almost die, heal, keep running..skip..ah..good ole days.Smile

maka

I wanna be an EV when I grow upSad

Is this a baked in bug report tooTongue?
Im having no problems usually with my Energy Vortexes exept that they fizzle ALOT atleast for me :/
If I remember right, EVs are more prone to go after high int targets nearby them. Maybe that's the reason. Should it not be like this?
I usually don't like helping the competition, but..

When you cast the EV spell, target the monster you want it to attack. I've never had it skip the monster and attack me, I think it automatically attacks the monster or its just so close that it cant help hit it to start the fight.
Malik Wrote:If I remember right, EVs are more prone to go after high int targets nearby them. Maybe that's the reason. Should it not be like this?

Could be like you say, I remember that EVs attack the one with most magery though. And yes, it should be like this!
Sindern Wrote:Good ol' energy vortexes.

[Image: ev1qz8.jpg]

[Image: ev2by4.jpg]

[Image: ev3xn5.jpg]

[Image: ev4mb9.jpg]

rofl.
maka Wrote:Is this a baked in bug report tooTongue?

Nah, I just thought it was funny how my EVs like to turn on me sometimes. I can usually run away, tab out and hide near some monsters and get him where I need him.
You know what can be difficult is on a certain island where you can have 3 silver serpents and an EV chasing you. Those snakes are very quick. I couldn't have made it if i still had 56k.
Pages: 1 2