Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Vote Stone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

smoke

Hey well i was wondering maybe Taran or Maka can make a vote stone like we had on xuo if there not to busy. I bet a lot more people would like it then coming on to the forums to press vote instead you can do it from in game Smile But make it like a really shiny bright color that will make you go blind so players will be like huh? Whats that and click and vote :p

I duno I think this may help get some players post your thoughts Confusedurprised:
Basically you are not allowed to have voting stones in game, at least according to the voting site rules. But I dunno how hard they follow that rule since I'm pretty sure other shards have it.
I think you're not allowed to have the stones link straight to the site. But if you chaned the "Vote for IN:X" stones that are in-game now to link to the main page with all the vote sites on it, or a thread in the forums with the vote links, that may be allowed.
It's a great idea, in my opinion.
However, if it is illegal as Taran is saying, the resolution to the problem isnt very efficient. This is, to create a stone that redirect us to the main page of IN:X making us able to vote is a little bit uselless. That could be done just by clicking on IE or Firefox and go to the IN:X page, it does the same work and takes the same time :oRolleyes.

In the other way, i dont know if the problem is mine or not, that script in the mainpage that disable the voting links and then after a few hours makes us able to vote again should be implemented again. In that way we could control better when we can vote again or not.
Or is it a problem of my browser?
What you guys think?

Regards Wink.
Just get Tiff to go vote. Tongue His votes are extra special.
I was on a shard that gave you 500gp for voting, and it was like 3 times a day Big Grin
web stone added, hopefully this will make ppl vote a little more