Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Allow Telekenesis Looting for Sea Serpents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sindern8300602na5.th.jpg][SIZE="6"] :-([/SIZE]

And the ship can't move because of the bodies. Sad
Actually, what would be even better is if the bodies only lasted until they are looted clean. After that, they can emote *sinks into the ocean* and dissappear.

Nevermind the fact that taking heavy stuff off of them makes them sink...
wwow you suck Big Grin i avoid that when i hunt ;D
Usually I do, but I was talking in IMs and a couple got around to the side and died. Usually I position them all on one side of the boat.

-edit- Also, stop pointing out my nubbishness. Sad
i do not mean you suck Big Grin i do not know why i even replied ha Big Grin i think it could be a good idea tough. but youd still be stuck until they decay
Odium Wrote:i do not mean you suck

But I do. Sad

I was thinking the 2nd idea would fix both problems at once. Tongue You could just loot the bodies to empty, they'd sink, then you could move the boat to loot the ones you couldn't reach before.

I've had big groups of like 10 that end up dying in a wierd formation that won't let me get to a body also. :/
Sindern Wrote:Actually, what would be even better is if the bodies only lasted until they are looted clean. After that, they can emote *sinks into the ocean* and dissappear.

Nevermind the fact that taking heavy stuff off of them makes them sink...

I love this idea even though it may lack a little sense :p Of course we can just assume the items on the sea creatures create extra buoyancy or that as soon as you finish looting, the corpse becomes waterlogged.

Either way I have always hated how that works. I have had methods to prevent this myself but sometimes you just get dumb luck. Of course you can always carry a backup boat, place it when your first gets stuck and continue on. Then just recall/sail back later to get it.
It's really, really, really, really easy to avoid that problem.

How the heck did you get SO many serps up without dying? ...

Just keep using aids? Wink
Bandages and Provocation. Smile I think that was ~9 serps and they were all regular. I did 12 at once earlier with some deep sea serpents mixed in and thought I was a goner. I like seeing 12 life bars all drop really fast to dual earthquakes. ^_^

And yeah, it's easy to avoid serpent pileup but removing the extras wouldn't hurt. I would put it as high priority, but it would be a nice change.

Quote:Of course you can always carry a backup boat, place it when your first gets stuck and continue on.

Y'know, I thought of this, but I got a message a few days back saying I couldn't place a boat while on another boat. I don't know if that's a change or if I was standing in a wierd spot. I'll try again later.
hm you would put it as a high priority? :S im sure that was just a typo ye? Big Grin
sometimes i get that problems, but when i turn the ship to a diff direction, some of the body seems to turn with the ship, then you can move.

but i've never try with that many serp, maybe it wont work
Odium Wrote:hm you would put it as a high priority? :S im sure that was just a typo ye? Big Grin

Yeah, I meant wouldn't. Thanks Tongue

Theo Wrote:sometimes i get that problems, but when i turn the ship to a diff direction, some of the body seems to turn with the ship, then you can move.

but i've never try with that many serp, maybe it wont work

That usually happens when you ram a serpent and keep going. They kinda get stuck to the side of the boat and follow along with it. It wouldn't work in the pic I posted because they're outside the boat and not stuck. :/ The tillerman just says "Arr, we've stopped sir." (Which is funny because he says it to female characters also.)