Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: [Razor] Training Alchemy without buying empty bottles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen here a reply for an alchemy macro and everyone says that a macro making ns pots is good. So i dont think my idea is good or not, but ill share it.

Making the profits of selling NS pots i started to think if it is lucrative after having to buy thousands of bottles and regs.
If i only buy nightshade reagents and make lesser poison potion and use one bottle after poisong a dagger wouldnt be the same thing? This way, i wouldnt spend too much money to gm alchemy.
And i increase alchemy and poisoning at same time.

Here's the macro i've done:

- Make a lesser poison potion;
- Use poisoning skill to poisong a dagger;
- Loop using same bottle;

Can't find my macro, in the macro folder in razor it doesn't appear there :x, anyone can help? :p

Regards Wink.
where can you sell NS pots?

this is a good idea tho, i would like the macro for razor too.
you can't? :o, lol. Then one more reason xD.
I would give my macro but when i go to the Razor folder and open the Macros i cant see my macros. The only .macro files that appear is a mining macro that a friend of mine sent me and i added it there, but the macros i've done in Razor dont appear :x, any idea? Wink

RegardsWink
I ever macro this way, but the only problem is that poisoning need 3 sec to apply the poison plus near 4 to use the poisoning skill again, so its 7 seconds to each potion Sad .

Maybe put the delay to use the skill again to 2 seconds would be very good Big Grin. So it go take 5 seconds each potion.

Miller

Plz dude someone give this macro ...
because im trying to do and it doesnt work
First of all in the 10º line ( Absolute target) retarget a dagger or a poisonable wepon on you backpack ( dont change to target by tipe cause dont work)...

So made a restock agent for NS on the restock agent 1 ( i'm not sure if the macro come with the restock, if not after the line "Say: Bank" and before "Pause 1 sec" add the restock agente targeting yourself
using this macro howlong / howmuch will it take to gm alchemy from 40? anyone know? ^^
and wont u kill urself overnight doing this because ul fail to poison and poison urself or something?
MadMan Wrote:using this macro howlong / howmuch will it take to gm alchemy from 40? anyone know? ^^
and wont u kill urself overnight doing this because ul fail to poison and poison urself or something?

Im at 93 alchemy now and its taken me about 5 days of macroing and maybe 50k nightshade so far, its an estimate not an exact figure though. 88-100 for me has been about 10x slower then it was 40-85~. Overall, its an easy one, just takes time and 1 reg. But the constant server disconnects keep killing my macro when i leave it on overnight, so you could prolly do it in less time Smile
Madman, my advice - dont waste NS when u will be on 88-90alch. U will fail making mana pots in like 10% of times. I guess you raising this skill cos of mana/gh pots only) i doubt u need GM skill) I personally stopped making poison potions on 82) i Failed alot while making manas, but i didnt want to buy ns for nothing)
Your pretty much right GB, except im at 93% and I still am only 73% success rate on manas. So you do still fail like 1 out of 4. NS is cheap and for just raising skill its ok. I'd say up to like 95 use ns :/
You need less than 70/80k ( Less I think, I think 250k gold) to gm, at 100 alchemy you have 100% chance to make mana pots