Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Just a few comments...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all!

I have a few comments, questions. Nothing negative off course! Wink

1st : If I start mining manually, why does the Anti Macro come up? last night I had within one hour, the Anti Macro 2 times in a row!

2nd : I can eat on a day about 20 pigs.. and i'm still hungry.. Someone should take a look at the "need of food" Because, just mining 30 minutes makes our character Extremely hungry :eek:

3rd : I noticed that there are a few different type of ores, I do miss the old Reactive and Fire ores from IN1, any chance to see those back?

4th : How about the specialized weapons that we used to have? Any chance to see those back?

Heavens Fury
Hell's Hally
Diamond Katana
Lionheart Axe
Dwarfen Axe

Proxi
Proximus Wrote:Hey all!

I have a few comments, questions. Nothing negative off course! Wink

1st : If I start mining manually, why does the Anti Macro come up? last night I had within one hour, the Anti Macro 2 times in a row!

2nd : I can eat on a day about 20 pigs.. and i'm still hungry.. Someone should take a look at the "need of food" Because, just mining 30 minutes makes our character Extremely hungry :eek:

3rd : I noticed that there are a few different type of ores, I do miss the old Reactive and Fire ores from IN1, any chance to see those back?

4th : How about the specialized weapons that we used to have? Any chance to see those back?

Heavens Fury
Hell's Hally
Diamond Katana
Lionheart Axe
Dwarfen Axe

Proxi

1: The anti-macro gump has a chance to pop up any time you collect a resource. Sheep's wool, crops, logs, ore, etc. It doesn't just do it when macroing since it can't tell if you're running a macro or harvesting manually. It's completely random so you can get gumps back to back or not get one for hours.

2: Food isn't necessary for anything so you can skip it if you want.

3: There are lots of nifty ores. Smile Here's a list of all of them with the skill required to mine them, rarity and the number of ore per vein:
http://www.in-x.org/content/view/25/38/

4: Lots of weapons have been added including the ones listed (I think). The devs are in the process of adding quests to learn how to craft them.

maka

What Sindern said.

The special weapons have been added in, I do however think that there are only 3 of them that are obtainable. I might be wrong on this though, but I at least know that the quests for them are made.
If i dont feed my character it wont fail upon some skills (mining/blacksmithy)? And how about my Mount? If i dont feed it, wont it leave me after a certain time?

About the Ores : Yeh i've seen the oreslist the first day I joined, but what I do miss is : Reactive and Fire
Those 2 armors were really popular on IN1 Cool
I haven't noticed any difference in skills based on hunger levels, but I don't know what the code says.

Also, a mountable animal that you're riding will not go wild. If you get off of it for extended periods of time though, it will. All other pets will go wild at the normal rate.
hunger have no effect
howabout feeding the mounts ?? Big GrinBig Grin
Proximus Wrote:If i dont feed my character it wont fail upon some skills (mining/blacksmithy)? And how about my Mount? If i dont feed it, wont it leave me after a certain time?

About the Ores : Yeh i've seen the oreslist the first day I joined, but what I do miss is : Reactive and Fire
Those 2 armors were really popular on IN1 Cool

Yea, I miss fire too :/
Ima add reactive or get fired trying!!!! Eh fire, it was too trendy.

Auburn, if you don't feed your pets then what kind of master are you?!
Missed wizard too...
I miss rusty to be honest, damn shit colored armour..

mmm
Reactive is implemented.
But its super duper mega rare.!
There was a quest long time ago that they received a reactive ingot as the prize.!
Pages: 1 2