Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Important Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I know that i am not as active as I once was and I still do logg on too see what is up. I have a major dilema that I had when I had stopped playing this shard and many of the PVPers will agree with me.

* The red town pads are not in a good location...

-If ganks are going on there is only one thin strip to walk on in order to get there. I think they should be easily accessible in order to ensure easier entree. No one wants to get stuck in the middle of 10 AFKs while their gank partner is getting raped lol.

So ye.. me and some others were talking about this and I think this matter should be attended too ASAP because you have the players online now and this will make gank much more easy-accessible.

Regards,
Scarecrow [Prototype].
I have thought about that myself, though nobody said anything so I didn't think it was bothering anyone.
so me and crow have come up with another idea. We should be supplied with scrolls and pots to help stimulate pvp again Smile and i think it would work to
We talked about the pad problem to gm's before.

It is a problem and it should be fixed.
Fixed