Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: So it turns out that lumberjacking ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sucks. Is there a reason that it's so hard to gain, when there is no advantage per se to GMing? Neither do you get a reward for GMing lumberjacking, nor do you get any bonus in jacking speed/success rate, but it's seriously ridiculous how slow it gains! I went from 92.1 to 92.5 in a period of 3 hours. I've jacked for 13 hours today and have gained from 89.6 to 92.5. Thats +0.2 an hour... slow... really really slow for what you get. Any chance you can lower the difficulty, add a reward, or make some bonus for GM?

Regards.

*flips out some more*
Did you forget about recolored/renamed hatchet which u will get as GM reward?Smile)
Rabbi Samild Wrote:I've jacked for 13 hours today.

[Image: roflcopter.gif]
Gang-Bang Wrote:Did you forget about recolored/renamed hatchet which u will get as GM reward?Smile)

The hatchet reward is for carpentry, not lumberjacking actually.

Sindern... you totally beat me to that :p

As for lumberjacking, I always thought your success rate increased at gm. At any rate, the skill gains can be very random like that, tomorrow you could log on and get the rest of the points needed in less time.
lol ;p Why did they set hatchet as reward for carpentry?Tongue thats strange) i didnt even try to raise any of those skills, but i think u should get hatchet for lumberjackingSmile) just like when u making char u must select it to get a blessed hatchet;p as a spell book for magery, mortar and pestle for alchemy etc;p
Well, sorry , couldnt imagine hatchet belongs to carpentry, my bad)

crizz

Aww, Im not getting a hathet for GMing lumberjacking!!! thats some bad news right there Sad alot of hard work for sweet FA
crizz Wrote:Aww, Im not getting a hathet for GMing lumberjacking!!! thats some bad news right there Sad alot of hard work for sweet FA

Check out my post in suggestions for furniture dye for GM carp and rr hatchet for GM lumberjacking Smile. Maybe you could support the movement.

Regards.
TongueTongueTongue lolol maybe we should get a saw for GMing LJ lololTongueTongueTongue

And for GMing Parrying you could get a Katana (rofl)