Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Allow Recalling into Vendor Mall Please :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way we could allow recalling into the vendor mall again? It was a lot easier to stock my vendor that way. Now I have to carry one load of stuff at a time to the pits run, to the teleporter and all the way to my vendor.

I've gotten used to recalling with a bag of everything I need to stock. It makes things much more bearable.

-edit-
Also recalling out. Just realized you can't do that anymore either. Sad
We disabled that so red players won't have a safe spot to recall to or recall from for that matter. They will have to go to pits and step on one of the pads and take a risk that there might be other players waiting for him.
dont be lazy, all you gotta do is run to the pits rune ...................
Tiesto Wrote:dont be lazy, all you gotta do is run to the pits rune ...................

Except when I'm stocking like 5000 potions and I have to run there and back 10x. I used to just pick up the bag, recall, drop it on my vendor, set the price at like 999999 and then stock away. :/

And as far as safe recalling, all they have to do is mark a rune for the steps to the place, just outside the door and take one step after they recall. It doesn't really "fix" the problem, it just makes it very slightly harder for the people who were exploiting the area, and much harder for the legitimate people who just want to recall in to stock their vendors.
Well the area is blocked off as well now, so you can walk in from the outside.
Argh. Sorry, I'm just not a big fan of improvements that add more hassle and annoyance.

Since reds recalling to the vendor mall was a game breaker, I'll just deal with the added running and hassle.
It's the cost/benefit analysis. What's more important; getting raped by a pk then letting them recall off to the vendor mall without having to worry about getting attacked in a red town or being able to recall in to drop potions? Just polymorph and run 2-3 times with full kegs; no one buy potions anyway Wink.

Regards.
how that it's blocked off, maybe add a bank box in there?
They won't do that because it gives reds a safe place to bank their stuff at. :/