Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Invalid Tiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know if that happens to everyone, but there are some invalid tiles on sea (water in general) that ships cant pass by. I contacted the in-game help and a GM come to see the problem but he didnt figured out how to fix that. The invalid tiles are black on some clients and brown like wood in newers(i dont know if there is another apearence). Im just reporting players here so they will not get surprised when their ships stop.
i see all sorts of random stuff in the water while fishing, random little docks, tiles like your speaking of. Its not too tough to go around them though Tongue
I was fartin' around on my boat when I first got it and lo and behold, I crashed into a bunch of sandstone tiles. I hopped off the boat and ran around for a bit and saw an unfinished tailor shop, a bank with some teleporters to the top, a few piers and other stuff.

Very cool, but I went back later and it had dissappeared. Sad

Completely unrelated, but I'm still curious about the disappearing island.
Ill buy it
Splinter Wrote:Ill buy it

not for less than 10 mil you wont Wink
Sindern, i got there also.!
Its south brit....!
Its gone now, i had a rune but i cant recall now Sad!
It was a GREATTT place to drop 10 nets at once Big Grin!
There was a little square of water, so they wont go away..
It was SWEET.!
Odium was making a new city cause he was bored. I guess he changed his mind. Wink
Sindern Wrote:I was fartin' around on my boat when I first got it and lo and behold, I crashed into a bunch of sandstone tiles. I hopped off the boat and ran around for a bit and saw an unfinished tailor shop, a bank with some teleporters to the top, a few piers and other stuff.

Very cool, but I went back later and it had dissappeared. Sad

Completely unrelated, but I'm still curious about the disappearing island.

it was me playing around Big Grin
Dont take all the credit odium Big Grin
Know what'd be cool? Make the town and convert it to a multi and have it dissappear and spawn at random places around the world. Tongue Kinda worthless but it'd be interesting.
maybe add treasures at the island or quests about the mysterious island or something? :p
Ha. That would suck to have to go looking for it. Tongue If anyone played WoW on Horde side before the expansion, you may remember looking for Rexxar in the onyxia chain. This island would be like 50x harder to find.