Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Boards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Isn't it possible to turn logs into boards?
Nope, but a lot of people have suggested it.
Sindern Wrote:Nope, but a lot of people have suggested it.

It would be nice if SOMEONE would listen to suggestions
We always listen to suggestions! Also this has been discussed already in at least 2 other topics. The boss himself made this comment regarding boards..

Taran Wrote:Well we are planning on changing it, but it's not a priority.

So I hope you all can understand that this isn't being ignored but other issues have precedence over this. Please allow a bit more time for this to be fixed.
ah okayyy
Wasent logs changed to same weight as boards thou? I think i remember reading that but well my memory aint that good Tongue
Lanfear Wrote:Wasent logs changed to same weight as boards thou? I think i remember reading that but well my memory aint that good Tongue

I think so. Logs weigh 2 stones each right now, which means you can carry about 200 logs if you completely empty your inventory and wear nothing but your hatchet. Sad If you carry a packhorse, you can get up to 1000.

The problem with this is that all the skills that need logs to GM take about sixteen trillion logs (give or take sixteen trillion). I really hate logging as it is. Sad
Yes i know and i hate it to same with iron and other ingots.
Lanfear Wrote:Wasent logs changed to same weight as boards thou? I think i remember reading that but well my memory aint that good Tongue

i think yes
Also tried to bake stuff yesterday, started with picking some wheat outside brit and made em into Flour(spelling?) then dough then noticed noting stacks... whole backpack filled with dough and sweet dough empty glass pitchers and so on Tongue
weight is an issue in real life and Ultima Online.
Splinter Wrote:weight is an issue in real life and Ultima Online.

You callin' me fat?! (lol)

But srsly, managing weight in this game drives me insane. >_< May I suggest a quest that raises your max weight limit? Or is that hard-coded as being based on Strength?

Also, I think I've suggested this before in a thread about giving more useful items to crafters. How about a patch that you can apply to your bag to give it more pockets (or some such explanation), and able to carry more stuff.

Can you add flags to players in RunUO like in sphere? You could have a flag for max weight modifier that is effected by using the back-pack kits, with different levels of kits raising the max weight by different amounts.

+10 (easy to get)
+25 (relatively easy)
+50 (a decent bit of work required)
+100 (takes a good amount of work)
+200 (Rediculously hard to get)

Just an idea. Should be relatively easy to script (I think). Also, you can only be under the effect of one backpack modifier at a time. Using one overrides the ones that are already on.

(i.e. If you have a +10 on and use a +25 kit, the +10 value in the max weight modifying flag is changed to +25)

Hopefully that makes sense. Ugh, I really need to get around to learning C#.
Pages: 1 2