Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Invis Pots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Levatei Lasmanos Wrote:awright dude ill jst shut up now since i never have a good idea that any 1 is willing to try

Not at all dude, I'm just saying that reflection potions won't rly be "balanced" just because it has a delay like all the other potions. I don't necessarily think that your invis potion-idea was bad, at least not if it's balanced with a long delay etc.

And since when am I the only one with an opinion here? just because I didn't think the reflection potion idea was that great doesn't mean that nobody else thought so, so you don't have to get all moody and be like "I'll just shut up now" just because I didn't like it, others may still have liked it, who knows.

Regards,
Hate
not at all man am not going moody its still the best UO shard out there but i am 1 of the longest running players on this shard and im jst starting to think my ideas are a bit pointless cz all get rejected, so im better off jst playin the game and leaving the ideas to the GM's...
Levatei Lasmanos Wrote:not at all man am not going moody its still the best UO shard out there but i am 1 of the longest running players on this shard and im jst starting to think my ideas are a bit pointless cz all get rejected, so im better off jst playin the game and leaving the ideas to the GM's...

The invis pot idea wasn't rejected by most people, just the reflect potion idea, and that was just by me so far ;p

Anyways keep on posting your ideas, that's always a good thing, I'm not saying we'll add any of them, that depends entirely on what the other players and staffmembers thinks of them, but still, expressing your ideas is always a good thing, even if only 1% of them will be added, because that 1% may make the shard a whole lot more fun for everybody :]
Im 100% agree with Hate;p and i dislike invise pots also, but if they would drain some mana that would be better;p or some delay with sound or animation like 0.5 sec after u press drink macro and turning invisible ;p
I have the first invisible pot in this shard. If anyone interesting in buying it talk to me in game Big Grin
Gang-Bang Wrote:Im 100% agree with Hate;p and i dislike invise pots also, but if they would drain some mana that would be better;p or some delay with sound or animation like 0.5 sec after u press drink macro and turning invisible ;p

In my opinion invis potions will ruin ganking for good players, since most ppl will get away from ganking way too easy, but at the same time it'll make newbies leave the safe zones, so it may still be worth it to see some more players outside in the "wild", because at the moment I don't see much ganking going on either way at IN-X.

Anyways, as a player I'd say "nope, invis pots is the sux, ruins ganking, less killing for me.", but as a staffmember I'd say "invis pots can be good, it'll stop newbies from getting killed 24/7 by gankers, it may get them to actually enjoy the rest of the shard and not just the safezones, so it may be worth it for the good of the shard". Now since I don't play as a mortal anymore the staff side wins ;p

maka

What hate failed to mention is that invis pots will not be allowed in regular tours.

Also, if the pot has a bit higher delay than 2 mins, let's say 5, it would not be a viable 1v1 strategy in free world PvP. If the person would fail with this "strategic invis" he would be pretty much dead, due to mana drain a high hits.

Part of the idea with the pot is to give new people a bit of a better chance to survive when they are out in the world, and this place really needs to be a bit more newbie friendly, PvP wise.
maka Wrote:What hate failed to mention is that invis pots will not be allowed in regular tours.

Also, if the pot has a bit higher delay than 2 mins, let's say 5, it would not be a viable 1v1 strategy in free world PvP. If the person would fail with this "strategic invis" he would be pretty much dead, due to mana drain a high hits.

Part of the idea with the pot is to give new people a bit of a better chance to survive when they are out in the world, and this place really needs to be a bit more newbie friendly, PvP wise.

Yeah but why I "failed to mention" it was because it has only been discussed within the staff forum, and I didn't even think it had been decided yet, so I was just "speaking my mind" regarding invis pots in general :]

All the stuff that Maka just said (that we have been speaking about in the staff part of this forum) will however help invis pots from messing up 1v1/2v2-duels in general tho, and that is the only reason to why I'd even be considering voting yes to adding them ;p

Regards,
Hate
terrible idea, you dont even pvp.
Pages: 1 2