Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: .on message box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that I'm on a roll, I've remembered something that would be REALLY nice to have changed. The .on box is megasmall and only allows for like 30 characters (to be seen) so if you make a typo or forget what you were saying or just get called away.. you have to start all over. Is there some way you can extend the size of the box to hold a reasonably sized message?

Regards.
I made it twice as wide for now
I'll see if I can fix so you can write on multiple lines as well.
It would also be nice to change the color of the message from gray to something more attention getting. I miss messages because it blends in with all the other text on the screen. Sad
I fixed so you can write on multiple lines, 300 chars max.
I also changed the texthue to red.
Thanks, Taran, this will make it much easier to communicate using .on.

Regards.
1.)I can't use the .on feature now on Injection. It pops up bigger, and I can see others text(red) but I cannot click in the box to type. Before I could tho, on Injection.

2.)Are they a way you can make your name on .on, where people can't type to you?
That's strange, it's basically the same message box.
I dunno what could cause that since I dont know much about injection Sad
Aeorox Wrote:2.)Are they a way you can make your name on .on, where people can't type to you?

Currently .bf blocks personsfrom writing to you but .bf is maybe not that good to use in other situations other than when you pvp or macro (to reduce lag if you got any).

I know that Nasir have had a few ideas about how to improve it tough, and will most like be added in the future.